·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New time of 1:15.152 to beat, undoctored photo evidence included. :D

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I believe you, I bought the Saleen for the first time last night and did 5 laps of Trial Mountain with a best lap of 1:15.395, so I know those times can be done.:D

·
1,610 Posts
VenomS, looking at your times the fast lap pretty much came from nowhere (apart from the 1min16sec). Did you just get everything right that lap?.:D

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Geez, ya gotta be quick.I just got on to put in a time of 1.16.7 only to find I need to go 1 3/4 seconds quicker.Damn. oh well.good competition never hurt anyone.:D
In contrast i went round in 1.07.943 with the pikes peak suzuki.madness.without REALLY trying.
Russell.

·
1,610 Posts
I've got the Saleen time in to the 14's, to be precise a 1:14:895, I think I can go a bit faster but not too much.

Did one good flying lap with the Toyota GT One and managed a 1:12:537.

·
1,610 Posts
Nah, where mainly using the Saleen Mustang that you buy from the Ford dealer for $1,000,000.

If anyone wants to corner bloody fast they should use the Mini that you buy for $1,000,000, man it hangs on like its on rails.:D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ausxf said:
May i ask why the car is in reverse?
It was rolling back down the hill. :D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adam W said:
VenomS, looking at your times the fast lap pretty much came from nowhere (apart from the 1min16sec). Did you just get everything right that lap?.:D
The 1:18's are probably laps where I slightly screwed a corner or two. The 1:21 probably involved a spin where I was trying to hard. I'm able to get 1:17's regular, some 16's while the 15 was a corker. I think I can get below 15 if I continue to improve on a few sections of the track, but getting it altogether whilst pushing hard isn't easy.

Did you use a steering wheel, or the analogue control?

·
1,610 Posts
Just the normal controller.

I find the ghost car annoying and even when you turn it off you can still see it the rear veiw mirror, so I probably only do 1 fast lap out of every 4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts