Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Subaru/Ford guy.
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New products: Device blocks texting in the car – USATODAY.com

Pretty cool guys, you should share this info, I don't have kids, but I've always said, Why doesn't someone just make something that makes it so your kids just can't even use the phone while in the car.

And searching around on your facebook page, I found that you guys do.

Just wanted to make this seen by people, I though it was very cool, and I can't count how many times I've seen kids driving stupidly because of their cell phones.

Djzx3

·
Registered
33 Posts
New products: Device blocks texting in the car – USATODAY.com

Pretty cool guys, you should share this info, I don't have kids, but I've always said, Why doesn't someone just make something that makes it so your kids just can't even use the phone while in the car.

And searching around on your facebook page, I found that you guys do.

Just wanted to make this seen by people, I though it was very cool, and I can't count how many times I've seen kids driving stupidly because of their cell phones.

Djzx3
Thanks for taking the time to post about cellCONTROL. It's a terrific product and yes, perfect for parents who want to prevent their teenagers from being distracted by their cell phones. :)

·
Super Moderator
19,787 Posts
One concern about blocking the phone . If for instance my daughter was getting harrased , tailgated or worse on the motorway or a quite , dark country road and was afraid to stop to enable a call to the police , is there an over ride facility ? Would hate to have that kind of situation and no phone help available .

·
Registered
33 Posts
One concern about blocking the phone . If for instance my daughter was getting harrased , tailgated or worse on the motorway or a quite , dark country road and was afraid to stop to enable a call to the police , is there an over ride facility ? Would hate to have that kind of situation and no phone help available .
Thanks for your question. Emergency 9-1-1 calls can be made at all times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts