Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i cant remember what brand they are but they are yellow, and not that old, suit 6cyl XE or XF, or fairlane's of same years, ZK, ZL
$150
pic shows how low the car sat with them, it may not look low at the front, but that is just because of the wheels that are sitting on it. it is quite low

Attachments

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
I agree with that^^^^^^^

Lovells = blue
Pedders = red
King = yellow

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
look like superlows to me, you would have fun with a speed hump and a load of mates i would think
yes $150 for front and back, firm

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
they look like they r superlows cause me xf has lowered springs and it looks lower than that if u can confirm they r super lows i might take them

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i have no idea how i can confirm that??? i thought that pic of the car would be enough confirmation, i mean it looks bloody low, was the lowest ride i had driven, isnt that enough?
let me know
cheers

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i can tell you, but you will have to wait till tomorrow so i can ring my mate, and get him to measure it and ring me back as it is out at his farm. so i will let you know tomorrow, and if you are happy with the measurement and want them i will duck out there and pull them out.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well he measured and the car sat 13cm off the ground??? i didnt think you would ever want to go lower than what this car was, bloody thing was hitting on the bump stops. he only measured near the back wheel though as the motor was taken out on the weekend, so he didnt bother measuring up the front... but still, having the motor out as well as 80% of the interior being out may be making it sit higher, at the back as well? *shrug*
cheers

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Empty tank too I bet :0)

·
Lyrical Mastermind
627 Posts
im interested, what would shipping be to where i am? (Goondiwindi, QLD, 4390)

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
xf_dude said:
im interested, what would shipping be to where i am? (Goondiwindi, QLD, 4390)
say man did u check the date of this thread its like 6 months old he probably sent the car to the wreckers by now but he might still hav it

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
send me a PM or an email and we can sort something out,
cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts