Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
oh no! I've gone ford mad
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I went to willowbank and ran not one, but two 14.9s ( at 92 mph) was very happy cause I raced a VS clubsport (auto) and whipped it, and a VR SS manual and also whipped it!

I need new tires now though... :) and maybe a new clutch too...

There are alot of E series falons coming out, running low 15s also... finally they are getting some recognition!

Thanks
Craig

·
Chasing 500rwkw
3,176 Posts
Thats awesome, I can just imagine the look on the clubby drivers face when you punished him.

Good work.

Dan

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
This was in your EA??? that some great times mate... good stuff, great to hear u stickin it to the holdens :p yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaa!!!!

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yeah dan they wouldn't look at me.... silly buggers

supa roo.... yeah that was in my ea...

next thing... extractors!

·
Registered
367 Posts
GOOD STUFF keep sticking it to them holden boys

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
fwoah, good stuff :)
i remember at heathcote a few months ago i think it was Bass Crazy who was easily beating a VS Clubsport Auto, and his times have improved since then :p

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Good to hear another e-series in the 14's :hy: :s6: keep em comin :p

·
Formerly: SmokeEA
1,117 Posts
Look at my fully sick VS clubby mate, its got a 215 engine as standard. and like when i drag, i can fully destroy rice burners. BUT, umm, when i drag Fords, i like get totally F**kin ripped to pieces, omg, my clubby is a piece of SUGAR!!!!!!!!

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
Look at my fully sick VS clubby mate, its got a 215 engine as standard. and like when i drag, i can fully destroy rice burners. BUT, umm, when i drag Fords, i like get totally F**kin ripped to pieces, omg, my clubby is a piece of SUGAR!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XR6 cortina great work mate!!!! gotta love a 14 second 6!!! dont see too many 3.8L commos doing sub 16 even do ya :D:D i love it!

im hoping to becom a member of the 14 second club by the end of jan or start of feb...just need to save up a few more dollars first...

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
That's very impressive. I would love to be able to confidently blow away any VR-VS HSV or similar. I gotta get me that shorter diff! Then again, your car would be pretty light, plus it hosts an EF engine, a 5-speed, AND it's got a fairly decent diff! Good work :thup:

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Nice times, Now im hoping for a sub 16 sec pass in my AU at heatcote LOL
We will see , We will see

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
i wanted to buy that car sooo badly when it was for sale a few months ago... :(

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's not the lightest thing... I went over a weigh bridege and it came in at 1670kg!!! OMFG! thanks for the compliments fellas, can't wait to get em all out there again, and stick it up the commos!

Thanks
Craig

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
you have to be joking.....i didnt think it was possible for a pre-BA falcon to weigh that much!!! surely the weighbridge was out? in the owners manual it says that a EB Fairmont I6 should weigh about 1550kg...and EB have more body bracing and reinforcing and stuff....WTF?

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
hmm my bloddy fairlane comes in at 1689kg bloddy heavy bastards:p in mine i my best was a 16.3:S not happy but then again i only have cat back system and simple pod filter so i guess with a few more mods i should get it up there;) hehe hello cam chip and extractors for starters:p

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
ooh, your setup sounds like what I'm planning for my car. So hopefully i'll be gettin around the same times as you, minus most of the stuff in my signature of course lol

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah I thought it didn't sound right.... maybe I'll try somewhere else... it was at the council dump weigh bridge, hmm maybe they were making more money!

Thanks
Craig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts