Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holden gained the top sales position in the May monthly market with 15,404 vehicles, ahead of Toyota with 11,074 and Ford third with 8,891. Holden, with a market share of 21.0%, retains market leadership in year-to-date terms.

Toyota’s May result sees them in second position with a market share of 17.0%, with Ford's market share of 13.4% placing them third.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Only good thing is that it cant get any worse, or can it?

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I don't know if I read the article wrong but once again in the latest issue of Motor Mag they make mention of the performance models being the problem with the SS and S out selling the XRs 2 to 1. If that is correct there is a lot of people out there that don't like the standard commodore look :p

·
Mr. Embargo
3,745 Posts
I thought things would have been looking brighter for Ford right now, but there you go. At least when I was at a meeting last week I managed to get this company to convert to a Falcon fleet - that should double Falcon sales for June, kidding!

·
Mmmm, forbidden donut
365 Posts
Check out Ford's May sales in the US... 372,000 vehicles!!! Certainly does highlight how small Australian volumes are in comparison..
Surely they would have run out of car park spaces over there if one brand alone is selling 300,000+ vehicles a month! ;)

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/010601/def009a.html

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Over 75,000 of those sales were the F-Series Pickup!

·
Australian AUII XR6 HP Member
108 Posts
vfacts

How many Falcons or Commodores were sold?
Where can i get the figures from?
The VFACTS site doesn't seem to give out it's figures

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing