Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
LET EM' RIPPP
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys.

Firstly, I'd like to thank MADNC8 and RMYEARS for standing in for me and taking care of all the events/meets over the past few months while I was a little on the busy side.

Well done guys, your help is much appreciated!

Now, As you all know, All Ford Day is fast approaching. Ford Forums will be having a stand at this years show. (Discussion Here: http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=58011)

For all of those who will not be entering, we will be having a cruise down to the show. This will give us a good chance to show some support for our fellow forum members, as well as check out some of the other beasts at the show.

Final details will be available at a later date. So who is in??

Simon

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey champ,
im a new member and ill be there. still in the process of doing up my ed and love looking at others for ideas. :badass: what actually happens on the day is it just a show or burnout comp etc. where abouts in geelong is it?

thanks. Damo

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
I'll be there. Perhaps a cruise from westgate to geelong and then to the event itself?

ED Fairmont: Welcome to the forums mate. All ford day is basically a huge show of all types of ford. there are different catagories for people to enter and win prizes in. Come for the cruise meet everyone. Newbies are always welcomed :s4

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Sorry to say i can't make it guys, woulda loved to show the EF off but work commitments have me booked for that day. good luck with it and i advise everyone to go down for the day, its an awesome event :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
EFFalcon said:
Sorry to say i can't make it guys, woulda loved to show the EF off but work commitments have me booked for that day. good luck with it and i advise everyone to go down for the day, its an awesome event :D
Same here! I thought work were going to take me off Sundays and give me my Saturday shift back, but it turns out they're not going to anymore. Ahh well, have fun guys and take plenty of pics for the likes of John and I :thup:

Ash

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I'm there.

·
2.77 is a tall ratio :S
336 Posts
Yeah I'll come, ill bring a car load of mates ;)

·
LET EM' RIPPP
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cruise Meeting Details

Location 1:
Western Ring Road

We will be meeting on the Western Ring Road Mc Donald’s/ Service station (MEL REF: 40 C5)

Meeting 11:30- 12:00
Depart 12:05

From here we will convoy down to Geelong along the Princess FWY

Location 2
Geelong KFC

We will meet up with all Geelong members at this point.
(MEL REF: 432 B10)

Meeting 12:30 - 1:00
Depart 1:05

The final stop will be the Deakin University grounds where the show is being held.
Continue along the Princess FWY through Geelong.

Turn Right at Pigdons Rd
(MEL REF: 464 K6)

This will lead us right into the University area, and from then its a left turn onto the Campus.

Parking may be a little hard to find as a group, so I have decided that we can regroup at the Ford Forums stand the cars are parked. With a bit of luck, the boys will have a nice banner up to make it easier to find.

Hope to see you all there!

Simon

PS: As with all cruise, you are expected to conduct yourself and your vehicle in a safe manner, and are responsible for your own actions.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Thats a bit late! I planned to be there by 10:30 - 11:00, look around for a while and then we are going to cruise to appolo bay and get some lunch! We'll probly be gone before u guys even arrive!

·
Freedom Drifter™
423 Posts
i got work until 1.00!!! but soon as im done im booting it to KFC, if i see an E-series mob going the opposite way, ill be doing u-turns, lol. im in for sure.

·
'90 EA-II Fairmont
572 Posts
bit late im staying in geelong on sat night was gonna head over earlyish so probably see some of you there perhaps...

·
'90 EA-II Fairmont
572 Posts
depends what time we get up actually...

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Looks like I won't be with you guys, I'll see you down there on the FF stand with Wayne though.

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
I'll be going, although I can't decide if I want to get up early so I can actually display the car or if I'll cruise down with you guys. I'll probably just cruise cause I REALLY hate early morning starts, especially on a Sunday.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
I will be joining the cruise, so how many people meeting up at the Western Ring road point ??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts