Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 911 Posts

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Re: (VIC) FF Heathcote PARK DRAG's PRIVATE BOOKING

I should be in for this one also! Would be nice to meet some new people also.

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts

I'll be there to improve a 15.95!

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts

I'll be there to improve on 16.7 something! LOL. I'll take you on Karl?

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts

Philbie is in!!!! shall we get the cameras happening???????

·
300+rwkw DC LTD Member
1,622 Posts
(VIC) FF Heathcote PARK DRAG's PRIVATE BOOKING

Sweet, more incentive to get the LTD going.....

E

·
0 Posts
Hmm, i'll have to check with work, but for now, put me down as in. As long as the car is still good, i might race, otherwise, i'm coming for the cruise.

I don't like making promises after experiencing first hand how unpredictable cars can be..

Cheers,
Yagz

·
Chasing 500rwkw
3,176 Posts
I change my mind, Im coming now if its not too late. A mate pulled out of our trip so that was a good enough excuse for me. Lets see what the XF can do finally.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
no plenty of time still i will call them tommrow arvo to confirm the numbers if i have enough.

Steve

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
I'd be interested in attending as a spectator. :thup:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Well I thought i had replied to this thread but it must have been the poll

So i am in barring a natural disaster and i want to line you up Steve thats for sure!!!

Bring it on 'sperm boy'

wow i could really regret saying that!

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Well guys ........ If I can get the Old EA going ....... I will try my darndest to be there ......

Dont put me down as anything yet ......... just letting you know if theres anyway possible I will be flying the E Series flag ..... literally :p hehehehehe

PS...... If I do make it ..... no one is to laugh at the slow old lady driving down the strip ;) .... Yes that is a threat :p

:fairy

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
kooky said:
Well I thought i had replied to this thread but it must have been the poll

So i am in barring a natural disaster and i want to line you up Steve thats for sure!!!

Bring it on 'sperm boy'

wow i could really regret saying that!
Sperm boy i think i will let that slide COCKY
anyways i think it will be a good day. I can see us winning and loosing to each other all day.

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
Hmmm, this has all the makings of one of the all time best FF days ever! Lets get the numbers cause this will be a ripper of a day!

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
:edit: :AAHHH: OK my original post has been updated please read my first post again its now confirmed with full information. :angel:
:edit: :edit: :edit:

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
On second thoughts I might bring my car - just as long as no one laughs at my high 16. :p

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
No worries Jack i will be lucky to break into the low 16's i reckon so you wont be alone!

Ye olde AUI XR is carying a few pounds.

Hmmm i think ill leave the back seat and passenger seat at home then theres the Melways thats got to be good for 3 kilos, Might hit the gym and loose a few kilos as well, I reckon I might get a 15....... j/k

What do you reckon the AU's will PULL stevie?

BTW I made a passing comment to a mate of mine (buisness partner) he has a WRX, would he be welcomed along on the day?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Count me in as a spectator. Although, I could run the ute for a laugh - 37.6 second pass I'd guess!

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Should be somwhere In 15's I hope, never know it might be bloody hot too and im also taking spare and sub out so we will see how we go. Will be a good guide for future mods also Dazza and will be a all round top day. Lets hope its not a 30 + day

21 - 40 of 911 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.