Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old top is now ten years old and failing. Don't have the time to do it right (pull the windows and gaskets) for another 6 months. You think I could do a good enough job to last for 6 months with a new top not put on witht the windows out?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, we are doing pretty good over here!!! This classic forum is kicking every other mustang areas butt!!!:s2:

Got the one on stangnet, just wanted to ask as many people as possible!!!

·
cougar/bulletbird member
74 Posts
just a thought, how are we going to promote and grow this forum by recomending people go elsewhere? while it is true that this forum is slow, the format is better than any other i have seen. i would think it would help if, instead of recomending people go elsewhere, we were to instead import the pertinent information. just my 2 cents, hawkrod

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was just letting me know that someone had really answered my question somewhere else in complete detail. I don't think it was that inappropiote. I usually post questions several places and get many different peoples opinions. I don't want to beat down all the other boards, they all have their place.:s5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts