• next car will be a hot 4

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
EL Fairmont Ghia Member
190 Posts
My next car will be new, a barra. As for what motor, well that shall depend on costing, performance etc. But at this stage I shall get an XR6 Turbo.

Jas

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
I guess my engine will be neither......how about stroked 2.0L 4 cyl. turbo charged in a Focus RS? Not many kW but gimme that torque!

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
My next car will most probably be an EL2-XR8, not standard of course.
standard intake and exhaust will be gone quicker than a holden fan can say "I almost did a ferrari at the lights last night, if I hadn't of backed off..."
I have actually heard someone say this too.

Paul.

G

·
0 Posts
Next will be either AV XR8 or TE50 since i'm only 5 months away from paying off the mortgage I shouldn't have a problem getting one as long there is plenty of work.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Strife How could you even think of moving on with the monster you have??:D

Boy am I a dummy. Forgot about the Focus Sorry:(

·
The Third Power
1,332 Posts
once I get the long block Ill decide where to put it either in grungy or maybe a newie.. Jem's scared me of the coupe for now until I see and drive it in the flesh

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
strife said:
once I get the long block Ill decide where to put it either in grungy or maybe a newie.. Jem's scared me of the coupe for now until I see and drive it in the flesh
Don't know what Jem has told you, but what is it going to take to scare you off Holden.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
A 3 cylinder :rolleyes::nuts:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
For me i would have to be a near new AUII XR6 or 8. All depends on money. This car swap for me will be due when get outta uni.
Mean while i'm just doin up the good ol EF Wagon. :D :D

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Do I need to answer.....
I mean do I really???? :rolleyes:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah yeah all you mr v8's, i agree there a better engine and i definitly want one if there the same price, but after getting an insurance quote for an XR6 i think thats about me could afford :( :( :( :( :( .

Oh yeah if they make a V6 then i'll have to get V8. :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts