Registered
3,023 Posts
Gee that Hyper Yellow interior is a bit off :eek::eek:

·
139 Posts
Eeeeewwww

Martin said:
Gee that Hyper Yellow interior is a bit off :eek::eek:
Meanwhile the guy's over at the Holden forums think it's the best thing since sliced bread... :rolleyes:

Never have understood the 'dark sides' taste...

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Interior is not my cup of tea, sort of a throwback to the GTS-R Commodore of a few years ago. Don't T-Series cars have similar colour coded leather interiors as well?
The Telematics thing is a good idea, Ford beaten to the punch (again). Ford should have brought this out instead of friggin around with Playstation.
I didn't know that Forte doesn't have ABS, I thought this was standard these days (my EB GLi has it!). At least Ford have passenger airbag. I'm surprised that holden didn't upgrade this with VXII.
Hope this AV is worth waiting for.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
For some stupid reason I'm gonna post some pics...
Dosent look much different if you ask me...
VX2 SS...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Last one, The Calais, notice the SS type headlights...

·
Australian XR8 Member
170 Posts
Heah is that the very same suspension off a base model 1988 Opel Omega? The very same Control Link IRS bars Holden left out to save $200? Mind you multiply $200 x 94000 for 1 year and you get a huge profit. Too bad every Holden owner suffers excessive tyre wear. Still, beats sales here in NZ by a huge%.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I prefer the yellow than that ugly Tiger colour.
Ford have better colours .
In the new wheels magazine they were talking to the designer of Ford and he said that Ford will have new colours for the AV with a Purple and other nice colours.
I want a Purple T-series thanks :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Last one, The Calais, notice the SS type headlights...
Pritesh was referring to the black inserts in the Calais lens being similar to the ones in the SS.
Regarding colours I think it good that Holden brings out bold hues, and personally I see nothing wrong with that new hyper yellow and belive me the yellow leather option which contrasts with black "cheap" plastic looks stunning. :cool: :cool: :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Whats with the holes? are the driving lights too expensive to put on the S packs.

They look like they're ready to shoot something out like in bonds M3.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
J-type said:

Pritesh was referring to the black inserts in the Calais lens being similar to the ones in the SS...
Thats the one, not even the Holden "man" sees it:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Sideways_EF said:
Whats with the holes? are the driving lights too expensive to put on the S packs.

They look like they're ready to shoot something out like in bonds M3.
Thats the exhaust:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
What about the grill and headlights on the Calais. I thought they'd change it back for VX2.

And they say AU1 was ugly....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts