Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the April Motor that has the scoop pics of the VY crumbledoor?

I lost my copy.. Can someone scan them ?

Has any real AV pictures leaked yet?
So far we have seen the 2000 Wheels sketches and the BON ones. Has there been any others?

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
No real AV pics yet, which I think is wrong. Being too secretive is not a good thing. Now that the VY, Magna and Camry have been seen, why don't ford show us something of the AV, there's no turning back now surely (design), so if they got it right, they'll know by the reaction!

I'll send you some pics of VY!

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Yeah the opposition carmakers cant change their desighn now so i too think we should see some AV pics. Would help the public know that the ugly pics seen are wrong and would let them know that a good Falcon will be coming.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Last I heard they are still doing the finishing touches to the CAD drawings for the AV. Suspension and new donks are being tested in AU mules (but we all know that anyway). It's the only reason I can think, why we haven't seen any piccies yet??... :confused:

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Your right Ford Man, there are aspects of the AV that have not been finished, besides you have got to remember that Holden have an extra year up their sleaves when it comes to the model cycle of the Commodore same applies with the Camry etc...

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Onother reason why Ford have not released any pics of the AV is because they could think that the AV looks perfect unlike the Commodore and Camry in which their pictures have to be released slowly so the public can try and get used to the designs of them. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts