Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah,

Just got my baby dialled with about 1/2 a degree of negative and aligned accordingly from the Suspension place I got to. As well as that my steering wheel is dead str8 now when driving in a straight line, use to hang towards the right abit. I found it annoying. Apart from that i got my power steering fluid flushed out as i've never changed it since new. It was literally brown instead of red. :eek: :eek:

Must say the good ol wagon handles better now, turn in response is better and attacks corners with poise. Theres still plenty of life left in the horse n cart suspension setup i reckon.
I forgot to ask the suspension place today about this so i'll ask here, what does everyone think about Nolethene Bush's, are they the way to go, should i replace all the rubber ones with them???

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Apart from that i got my power steering fluid flushed out as i've never changed it since new. It was literally brown instead of red. :eek: :eek:
Brown? Is that all?;) A mate's EA was black with very obvious metallic specks in it :eek: Had to flush it 4 times till it was red again.

·
Green Falcon Driver
342 Posts
EF Falcon guy what are the details of your mods to your wagon ?

You are a penrith lad? I go to Uni in Penrith but i live on the south coast...

Maybe next semester we can hook up and go commodorre huntin' ? How old are you anyway?

Pat..

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EL-Phat,

Basically the exact suspension mods for the wagon are:

Lowered by 1inch (i live in the mountains so any further lowering will be kaos). Pedders sports rider shocks up front and soon to be on the back as well. King springs on the front standard height but 30% uprated. Caster camber kit and 18mm sway bar on the rear.

Yeah i go to the Uni there in Penrith as well, yeah we should hookup i'm always down for some after lecture commodore choppin.
:D

Drop us an email or PM we'll work something out. ;)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah mate, me not Lance.
EL-Phat you have mail. :D

Gary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts