If it doesn't come with a full payload of ordinance then they can stick it! :p

·
Zetec Is Better Than VTEC
184 Posts
can someone lend me some cash!

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
Nah, not for me, not enough power. And those exhausts, jesus, must be compensating for something! I think Ill buy a Nissan Mica instead. :wnc:

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
nah, dont like the colour, if it was Citric Acid maybe, but.........nah it'd clash with the garage scheme too much.

·
2,922 Posts
I work on Hornets for a living, and they get retired for damn good reasons. Blue Angels jets go thru such work-outs that their airframe life is next to nothing.

Considering how much we spend keeping ours maintained and flying, you'd need a hellva lot more than 9 million if you wanted it to fly more than once. Too bad it would have all outdated Avionics/Computers and anything worth anything removed, not even worth buying for a third world country to copy, haha.

Would be interesting in the driveway though!

Cheers.. Tim

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
look at it.

2 cylinders!

pfft..

·
Sandwich Connoisseur
955 Posts
Hmm, maybe that will satisfy my urge to kick laminges arse down the strip lol

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
i have the answer to get this big heavy ute mooving

have spoke to robbie about the unichip & extractors now just have to wait on a reply to see if they will sepperate the engine from the rest of the plane

P.S. 100% look in the mirror i will be charging from the back its a little slow off the line but the top end is g g g g great

regards
rod

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
I hear these things go mad. No speed limiter also so anyone can hammer this thing. It'll go like mad down Chapel Street or Lygon Street!

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
would make a great flight simulator - i saw a magazine article once where a guy had bought a jumbo cockpit and rebuilt it all, and used Microsoft Flight simulator to make it all work. Looked amazing!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
I Think the Donut King van already took the engine....lol

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
having ridden in one, there is nowhere to put my fully sik Boost gauge in so no good for me...

if anyone does by, let me know and i'll give you the instructions to run the radar on the ground.. good for cooking birds at 500m.. hee hee heee...

·
2,922 Posts
Chaps said:
having ridden in one, there is nowhere to put my fully sik Boost gauge in so no good for me...

if anyone does by, let me know and i'll give you the instructions to run the radar on the ground.. good for cooking birds at 500m.. hee hee heee...
Yeah, I'd like to know how you can run the radar on the ground... :angel:

Please, humour me.

Tim!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts