Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm chasing a 1960 Ford Starliner Coupe as my next project car. It must be complete - no motor or box is OK as they will become boat anchors anyway. Any information in tracking one down would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul Beck
Editor
Performance Ford Magazine

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, its hard trying to find one as most people have never seen a 60 Starliner before! I missed out on a one owner, 34K mile car in Texas by two hours! It was $3450 US!!!!!

Damn I hate that!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Editor said:
I'm chasing a 1960 Ford Starliner Coupe as my next project car. It must be complete - no motor or box is OK as they will become boat anchors anyway. Any information in tracking one down would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul Beck
Editor
Performance Ford Magazine
I have a 1960 Ford Starliner for sale. All of the body work has been done. It has been primed and is ready for the new paint to be applied. All of the parts are with the car. The exterior was stripped to do all of the body work the parts are on the inside of the car. The car is located on my property in Riverside, Ca. I am asking 8500.00 obo. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks Judi

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1960 Ford Starliner for sale. All of the body work has been done. It has been primed and is ready for the new paint to be applied. All of the parts are with the car. The exterior was stripped to do all of the body work the parts are on the inside of the car. The car is located on my property in Riverside, Ca. I am asking 8500.00 obo. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks Judi

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also looking for a 1960 Ford Starliner, a specific one. In 1985 my brother, Milton passed away unexpectedly. In her grief, my sister-in-law gave the car to someone named Bob Stevenson in Redwood City, CA. I have traced Bob to Milpitas, CA and now to Las Vegas, but have no contact information. The car was a deep blue and was well known on the SF peninsula. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts