Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
87 - 94 upper & lower intake , as well as 65mm t body to suit.....

·
Registered
82 Posts
how much you will to pay for a cobra intake setup? I have it all on my engine but looking to move up to a Lightning engine so may sell.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cobraXR said:
how much you will to pay for a cobra intake setup? I have it all on my engine but looking to move up to a Lightning engine so may sell.

Whole set up new from US (upper & lower, & 65 mm t/body). including shipping is about $A 1000. Second hand they range from $300 - $500 depending on age and condition, so I guess Im in that range - missed out on one from a 90 Cobra for $380 a few weeks back...Im pissed about that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ok. hmm well I have a mate who is interested in my 93 Cobra-R setup and was also getting my 24# injectors, 70 MAF and svo plenium spacer. he was going to pay me $1,200. (that was including the 24s which cost me $540).

Was just told by Suburban Imports today that there are no Lightning eninges at the moment and may not ever be anymore coming in so I am prob going to be stuck with my setup till I build a 351 short block up.

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Cobraxr I'm fairly certain that the top Cobra [5 Ltr] inlet will fit on the Explorer 351 bottom inlet.So too can the G.T.40 top.

·
Registered
82 Posts
yup sure will.. but with a 351 the engine is taller, so far as I can tell the only way to shut the bonnet is to use a GT-40 upper. The Cobra is the tallest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts