Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Australian EL Wagon Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have no idea where to look for genuine Ford body kits - I foolishly have not yet called Ford yet (as I'm flat out at work and keep forgetting - aaargh !). So do you lads and lasses know if there's a chance I'd be able to score something new, or is it something I'd have to source from wreckers and the like ?

Any links appreciated ppl :)

Cheers,
Steve

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Mate,

As far as i know ford don't sell body kits for the Wagon. You'll have to try a body kit place like SSV in Sydney they have kits for wagons though it's only a fibre glass job so it ain't real good.

BTW if you want to make your wagon look good, a set of mags and a lowering treatment makes them look awesome.
Oh yeah to finish it off a small spoiler completes the back end. Just my suggestion thats all.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts

·
Australian EL Wagon Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the feedback lads :)

EF_Falcon_GuY - My wagon has Tickford 16's, 225's up front and 245's rear, 35% tint and 20% on the rear windows. I've got a dust deflector on the back too - hehe, mates call it a 'rice deflector' :) So i'm happy with how she looks, but some subtle kit would be nice too - nothing too outlandish, that's why I liked the factory EF / EL XR kit - mmmm :bb:

Falchoon - I tried the link and i'm impressed. I think I'll drop them an email and see what they can do etc - only thing is that they're up canberra way...hmmm...how long from Melbourne to Canberra ? :)

Thanx guys,
Steve

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
dcstraight said:
Thanx for the feedback lads :)

Falchoon - I tried the link and i'm impressed. I think I'll drop them an email and see what they can do etc - only thing is that they're up canberra way...hmmm...how long from Melbourne to Canberra ? :)

Thanx guys,
Steve
Melb to Canberra about 8 hours I think. Ford Man might have a better idea if he went down to Melb with the rest of the FF gang.

·
300+rwkw DC LTD Member
1,622 Posts
No luck Steve?????

There doesn't seem to be a market for Fords.I'm looking for a custom wing for the LTD and maybe an air dam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts