Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got an xr spoiler, condition or colour is not an issue or
if you know of anywhere i can get one (other than ford dealership) please let me know.

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
these lip spiolers are hard as to get and if you find one they are usually like $250-300 so i just gave up the look and bought a snapped ssv spoiler from the wrecker fixed it up and stuck it on my car

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
ive got one, maybe selling it with my car on wednesday if i don't how much you willing to pay for it ??

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
HAHA the poor bugger only 7 posts and we're haggling prices of things we dont even know we're selling!

Welcome to the forums PetesEB

·
Registered
52 Posts
i have an EF spoiler that has a hole in it where a brake light went. It is red. You are welcome to it - no $$ as it needs repairs!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey amber,
I will take it off ya hands, i will give it a go dude.
If you could email me a pic and your details etc...mob number best so we can hook sumfin up.
My addy..... [email protected]

Cheers

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As for availablity of the pricks.....that wont be a problem once i get hold of one.
After all being being experienced in pattern makin and moulding, i just need one to pop into a mould, then i could churn out 2 a day, Glass, kevlar, carbon whatever.
Gimme some feedback on interest.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers amber, just lemme know when you send it.
You are a champ 4 doin this.

And EDXR8....what do you mean by getting worn, whats wrong with it ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amber you have PM

·
345kw of V8 Windsor Power
2,784 Posts
PetesEB said:
And EDXR8....what do you mean by getting worn, whats wrong with it ?
The sun and heat have just affected it. Needs a repaint and some minor, but if I can find a new one it will save me some time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Shit, i forgot to ask hubby to get it out (its in a shed with huntsmans - i aint goin' in!) but will get it out tonight and will have a pic up around 5pm :)

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I'd be VERY interested if you started making em.

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
Depending on price i would be quite intrested!!! Lip spoilers rule.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx Amber, that would be sweet.

You other dudes...... i will be able to start makin them soonish (coupla weeks) but i gotta get my mits on one in the first place to get a mould. I mean i could make up my own pattern but its would be hard to get a perfect fit to match the contour of the boot.

·
well hung
801 Posts
petesEB, i could lone you an ED-XR spoiler that i'm currently doing up (ie cracked paint) so u can use it as a mould or whatever, and maybe in return you could give me one of your new ones when you start making them. win-win for both of us.
PM me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts