Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Due to an unfortunate 'accident' at bathurst, my passenger side door trim now has a large cut in the vinyl. :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

Does anyone know where I can get a ED XR door trim from??

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
I take it some holden supporting idiot had a go at the cars on display? :fmad: :fmad:
I saw you guys queued up to go for the honor lap at the start of the race and almost tried to bum a lift but thought better of it ;)

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

No it wasnt anything like that. The now ex friend of mine, that I had in the car with me for the lap around the track, decided that he was going to hang out the car and sit on the window.

I told him not to do it (something about sitting on windows and having grubby feet on my clean sports seats doesnt mix) but he kept doing it, and his belt buckle or zipper or something cut the vinyl.:( :( :(

DK - you should have asked for a lift!!!! it was awesome!! I guess you will have to wait till next year now...

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
O dear, I guess that at least it wasn't some holden lowlife :( some of the **** pulled by a lot of race spectators around town was quite crap.. 1 raping that I know of and a lot of other general mischeif (like the painitng of "save" above mount panorama..

I was at that stage going to catch the shuttle bus up to the top of the mountain which is the main reason i didn't try bum a lift, all the same I will try next year if I go to the races, and if you guys are lucky enough to get on there again ;)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Kelli, have you tried Restore-A-Dash 11/39-41 Marigold St Revesby 9773 4163? They might be able to repair, if not they should be able to make up a new one.
Hope your "ex-friend" is going to pick up the bill.:(

·
Registered
82 Posts
I dbout it! seeing she left him there.

Kell, you could of got your white dash fashia from Restore-A-Dash too. thats where I got the one for my xr ute.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt just leave him there... I organised for him to get a lift.... is it my fault he didnt take it??

·
Registered
372 Posts
Kelli, I noticed in the trading post today, Macarthur Parts Plus, at Narellan have advertised an ED XR6 wrecking, they might be able to help you out. a 5 speed too!! their number is 02 46461288

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
See this thread for a couple of wreckers that might be able to help you out with your door trim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts