Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5.0 ED Wagon
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests I'm after a front spoiler off an ED XR6 and 8. Dont get confused with the Tickford add on chin spoiler bit that they call "Sprint", its not this that I'm after. Does anybody know where opn earth I can get one from?

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
im confused too, as the only difference between the bumpers on ED XR and standard falcon is the add on chin bit, there are no different bumpers EA to ED except of course the GT

·
345kw of V8 Windsor Power
2,784 Posts
As MADNC_8 said, the spoiler is the same as the stock falcons. The only thing that is different on the front is the lip thing on the bottom and the quad lights.

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
he wants the bottom front spoiler that was factory on ED XRs that didnt have a bodykit. he is saying that he dosent want the bodykit type. i think.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
John_xr6 said:
he wants the bottom front spoiler that was factory on ED XRs that didnt have a bodykit. he is saying that he dosent want the bodykit type. i think.
nah he must think theres a different bar coz he said dont get confused with the add on tickford chin bit.

i know what part he wants, its just not different bar its an addon bit

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
MADNC_8 said:
nah he must think theres a different bar coz he said dont get confused with the add on tickford chin bit.

i know what part he wants, its just not different bar its an addon bit
geeze now im confused which one do you mean? the grey 2 peice bottom bits as factory on the EA Ghias????

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
John_xr6 said:
geeze now im confused which one do you mean? the grey 2 peice bottom bits as factory on the EA Ghias????
AFAIK there are no different bumpers EA to ED.

the only difference bwtween a standard ED bar and an XR one is an add on chin, which is what this guy is after.

if i can find the link ill add a pic of my mates EA who has put the ED XR chin on.

ok, have a look here. this is the add on chin that ED XR have http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=53754&highlight=kenaz

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
MADNC_8 said:
AFAIK there are no different bumpers EA to ED.

the only difference bwtween a standard ED bar and an XR one is an add on chin, which is what this guy is after.

if i can find the link ill add a pic of my mates EA who has put the ED XR chin on.

ok, have a look here. this is the add on chin that ED XR have http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=53754&highlight=kenaz
i know that EA-ED Bars are the same and i also new about the add on chin which the ED XR had as i said in my first post on here.

·
5.0 ED Wagon
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sorry fellas for not explaining properly before. MADNC_8, the link picture of the EA's front bumper IS the one I'm looking for. The chin bit I was referring to was the spoiler kit that was called "Spirit" on the EAs. On EBs - EDs there was the "Sprint" body kit that was a fat lip that ran all around the car. This kit, the latter, is NOT the one I'm after.

Does anybody know where on earth I can find one these bumpers/add on bit?

As I said earlier, I'm sorry for the confusion...
Cheers
Mark

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
pretty hard to get ive been looking for a while too. your best bet is to go to wreckers who wreck later model cars and see what there got. but you really need to be in the right place at the right time with that sort of stuff. just check in with them every now and then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts