Ford Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Firstly being a uni student my finances are abit on the lean side. So far the best deal i found for a set of EL Xr8 16 x 7's with tyres are $1300. Does anyone know in the sydney metro a place or person that can do these wheels for a better deal, if so how much.

After seeing other falcons with bigger wheels EF_GuY needs to upgrade. :eek:o1: :eek:o1:

Thanks in advance

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Hi Guys,

Firstly being a uni student my finances are abit on the lean side. So far the best deal i found for a set of EL Xr8 16 x 7's with tyres are $1300. Does anyone know in the sydney metro a place or person that can do these wheels for a better deal, if so how much.

After seeing other falcons with bigger wheels EF_GuY needs to upgrade. :eek:o1: :eek:o1:

Thanks in advance
Only 16s! Come on mate, you can do better by waiting a bit longer and going 17 I reckon!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pete,

Don't want to go wider than 225. I reckon only V8's should go with 17's 235's.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Pete,

Don't want to go wider than 225. I reckon only V8's should go with 17's 235's.
There's a line of thinking for you! :s6:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VenomXR,

I'd for for 17's on the Au XR6's as well, but for my wagon 225 will do me fine. Also the fact tyres cost like heap more for 17's than 16's.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Falcon guy,

Can you tell me where you found 'em for $1300 and the rubber wraps, as I'm also in the market and that is way under anything close I've got. Are these originals?

Best so far is $1790 with Falken 326 from Melb or $1180, no rubber.

Have to say 17's definitely look the goods. Esp the AJRs. Unfortunately NRMA Insurance don't think so for the EF, so am shopping elsewhere for that too.

·
Not Fast Enough, Dammit!
302 Posts
I'm sure you guys have a trading post type thing... Look in there.
I have a mate who bout a set for $800, and they were in perfect condition with damn decent tires.
There are always people trying to sell anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts