Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am chasing a factory rear skirt to suit my ELXR8. I am removing the tow bar (factory) and want a blank skirt without the cutout for the factory tongue.
I am willing to swap my factory lower rear skirt (dark blue and in excellent condition) and towbar for a plain skirt in comparable condition (color not important), or purchase for cash.

·
Registered
13 Posts
why dont u just go to ford and buy the plug. or i have a plug that was from my el xr (navy blue) that you can have. Its the skirt plug and not the bumper bar plug

Jason

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
AFAIK the EF/EL XR kits had just a click in piece that goes in place of a towbar on cars without em.

there wernt any rear bar's that didnt have a hole. i guess you could get the click in filler piece and then bog around it to make it look like there wasnt ever a hole......

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GHIAUP said:
why dont u just go to ford and buy the plug. or i have a plug that was from my el xr (navy blue) that you can have. Its the skirt plug and not the bumper bar plug

Jason
Cheers Jason, I would gratefully accept your offer for the skirt plug, but I would like to pay you for it, and obviously take care of the postage as well.
Please private mail me to chat further. :thup:
Regards Bernie.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts