Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tempo Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the trunks of tempos is the name of the car - TEMPO.

This is the lettering ford sticks on the car. Its silver. You know, its on one side of the trunk.

Im looking for either the whole word "Tempo" or just the "E".

Anyone have it? I dont want to pay too much its just for fun/looks.

Thanks - email me or ICQ me at 3260055

·
Tempo GL Member
11 Posts
"TEMPO" badge

I have a whole "TEMPO" badge that you can have if you send me a check for $5.00 to cover my postage and hassel. Its in great condition, I took it off an abandoned, wrecked '90 Tempo GL (along with an owners manual that I really needed). Send check/money order to

JOHN ROBERTS
1401 268th ST
ARLINGTON, WA 98223

·
Tempo Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will see if I can send cash, I'll probably wrap in in paper. Im in Canada so I cant quite send a cheque. I guess I could get a money order - thanks. It may have to wait a bit cause Im shipping the car across North America tommorow. Thank you.

·
Tempo GL Member
11 Posts
:)

Canadian cash won't do me any good, man! I postal money order is the bet way I've found to send money though our two countries. Don't worry about when you can send it, its just sitting in my car, waiting for a new owner!

Later,
John

·
Tempo Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no no, I meant american cash(rather than a canadian cheque). I wouldnt send you canadian cash cause, well its useless to you.

Im in BC in a couple weeks too, hmm. My sister lives in Anacortes. Hmmm. Well, I may have her send you the cash. Hopefully I'll figure it out within the next couple weeks. Dont worry, I will send you money in a form you can definetly use.

thanks again.

·
Tempo GL Member
11 Posts
!

If you're that close, why don't we meet in person? Name the date and place and we'll figure it out from there. Sundays and Mondays are good for me, my freind has been dying for a trip to Canada (just turned 19!).

John

·
Topaz Member
100 Posts
PayPal?

You guys here of Pay Pal? You can view and sign up at www.paypal.com. I use this service to pay for auctions and recieve my money for auctions. I have nothing but raves for this site.

I don't know, but I think that you would be able to send Canadian Funds and Retrieve them as US funds. I'm not 100% sure.. but you should look into it.

O

·
0 Posts
Paypal rocks! I am in Canada and I send and recieve money all the time with US buyers/sellers. Paypal does all transactions in US dollars. For example, when I send money to the USA, paypal charges my VISA card US dollars. VISA then converts that amount into Canadian dollars. When somebody sends me money, it appears in my paypal account in US dollars. I can either leave it there and send it to someone else later, or I can electronically withdraw the money to my checking account. My bank then converts the deposit to canadian dollars. I use paypal for everything. I havn't bought a money order in a long time.

The best part is, it's free to send money! You can even recieve up to $100/month free. So sign up you guys!

BTW, you can send a check internationally. When I recieve a US check, I just take it to the bank and they convert it to CDN dollars and deposit it to my account. I would assume that US banks will do the same.

·
Tempo Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell yea, that would be cool too. HomeyTwist lives in Burnaby, about 20 minutes from where I am in BC. We could all meet if you want, or just you and I - 21 is too much, 19 is the big age here.

·
Tempo GL Member
11 Posts
That sounds excelent

we should have a Tempo/Topaz meet of our own. I don't know if my '92 Tempo will be all fixed up by then or if I'll still have it.

Guess what my insurance bill for this month is? $969.50! For ONE MONTH! Thats why I can't afford to keep the thing! I love the car though. I also have a 1994 Tempo GL in Mississippi that I plan on getting soon (its paid off). It needs some work and I think I would be lost without owning it! My buddy (same one that wants to go to Canada) wants to take a trip next summer to pick up the car. I may also get a 1997 Mercury Sable GS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts