Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone nows where abouts I can get a set,
can you please email me at
[email protected]

Thanks All

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I think this guy has a couple of spare rims ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Good to see the left hand headlight and rear indicator survived!!

Any Ideas what happened??

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Say it isn't true!!!!

;)

G

·
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Not a sweet sweet T-Series!! :(

Damn, that looks like a pretty major prang.. hope the driver came out ok.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Apparently he lost control at 150kmh and hit an embankment going backwards, which then caused it to 'cartwheel'. He came away without serious injury (other than a sore foot from kicking himself ;) ) also the word is that it wasnt insured either(??).

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNOo you can't do that to a
T Series. Lucky boy!!!!

G

·
Just found out a T-Series Throttle Body Retails for $930.00 (600.00 for a Ford Employee)

Looking at that top photo again I bet he don't like that slippery road sign in the back of his garage much ;)

G

·
...and I bags the alloy heads. Hey, he could probably recover a lot of his money via this site - interior must be worth a mint! Another thought hmmmmm dash would be nice - would give climate air instead of normal ac!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
I heard from the guy that Ford rotated his tyres and put them on the wrong way,this causes him to aquaplane......i have the pic of the tree he hit!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
XLR8

Doesn't that conjure up an interesting fight, So called Ford experts rotates directional tyres and causes a smash of that magnitude, wonder how you could prove it??
It's a bit scary when you put your faith in these "experts"

TTFN
Paul B

1 - 14 of 14 Posts