Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new life!! Calgon take me away!!!!! 8 year old Nephews can be too annoynig at times:D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Yeah, those little rug rats can get to you after a while.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you have to say "Rugrats" AHHHHAHAHHHHHH help!!!!!!!!! After watching that damned show for 4 hours straight the other day, I wanted to puke. Why me:D:D:D:D

It could have been worse. Could have been 4hrs of Barney.:nuts:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully rugrats will be outta business by then:) I'm glad it didn't go through that tellytubby or Barney phase:rolleyes:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Lucky for me my nephew is 10 now.. he passed the barney/ rugrats stage.. just hated watching Freewilly like 50million times.....but i did teach him how to kick barney across the room.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
geez, i have one that just turned 8 and all he thinks of is playing tony hawk on his ps1.

my 9 year-old nephew is a real goof. he still loves the pokemon but he's starting to leave the darkside and enjoy his uncle's favorite pastime: baseball! :D and he's pretty good too!

gotta love the kids. :nuts:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AHHHH, just got home from the city where I had to spend the weekend with a 2 and a 4 year old. The 2 y.o. wasnt even a problem but the older one was a pain in the arse. I kept thinking, why do they have to start talking at such an early age????
Was a good lesson though. Im never leaving my house without protection from now on, and Ill use 2 condoms to be sure... lol j/k
Ill be sleeping for the next two days.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
dmark101 said:

my 9 year-old nephew is a real goof. he still loves the pokemon but he's starting to leave the darkside and enjoy his uncle's favorite pastime: baseball! :D and he's pretty good too!

Who's your favorite ball team ? I live in Atlanta, so I don't have to tell you who mine is. GO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only we can get past those :fmad: Phillies !

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
QuadCam_GT said:
/btw, I thought Damon was the dark side...
He's evil living in the dark side.:D BTW I saw today where the Dodgers beat the Giants. :eek: The Braves beat the Phillies, and tonight I get to watch them play.:D

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:

He's evil living in the dark side.:D BTW I saw today where the Dodgers beat the Giants. :eek: The Braves beat the Phillies, and tonight I get to watch them play.:D

Hey you guys should have a look at the CRICKET at the moment. We've got the 'pinnacle' of the sport being played right now. The ASHES. Anyone heard of it? Australia vs England in 5 'tests'

BTW, each 'test' lasts 5 days........

You could check out some of the 'action' ;) at:

www.baggygreen.com.au if you want.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Homer said:

Hey you guys should have a look at the CRICKET at the moment. We've got the 'pinnacle' of the sport being played right now. The ASHES. Anyone heard of it? Australia vs England in 5 'tests'

BTW, each 'test' lasts 5 days........

You could check out some of the 'action' ;) at:

www.baggygreen.com.au if you want.
We should add, can last five days. If Australia happens to be playing it will be all over in three to four days with yet another record winning streak under our belts:D ;)

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
HSE2 said:

We should add, can last five days. If Australia happens to be playing it will be all over in three to four days with yet another record winning streak under our belts:D ;)

LOL

HSE2, I didn't want to make the UK readers feel ANY worse about it than I had to.........good first day, eh? Warnie might silence his critics YET AGAIN! He's a yobbo, but you gotta love him.

Did you see that ball turn back to the stumps!! (Only caught the highlights and don't remember the batsman). My god - that must have been near 90 degrees!!!

Good last wicket stand for the Poms. I want to see more of that spirit. It's good when Australia wins, but I would still prefer to see an exciting game (not that my wife believes that exists with reference to cricket!!)

What are you doing in the Probe forum? Having a look around, or do you possess one of these babies as well (guess I should have looked at your profile BEFORE posting)

It's been quiet around here - thanks for the reply.......

Regards,

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I suppose I should have thought about upsetting the poms too.
Thought about it and no I wouldn't have put it any other way:D

Ah no I don't own a probe but I must confess that I don't mind the look of them and did consider buying one. I don't really understand why they didn't take off down here.

I look in from time to time mainly to see the pictures of owners cars.

Sat up and watched the fall of the 7th wicket. I was shocked that they got the score they did. Why was Ponting at #3?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Homer said:

Hey you guys should have a look at the CRICKET at the moment.
That's one game I cannot get into, I don't know why.:confused: I've played Soccer a.k.a. football, and Rugby. Understood and enjoy both of those games. Well, not Rugby as much. Hate getting smacked in the face.:eek:

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
HSE2 said:
And what did I tell ya. It barely lasted 3 1/2 days!
LOL - I like Thommo's comment that without the rain it would have been over in about 2 3/4 days!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Stacy, I think that the main thing about cricket that confuses people who don't grow up with the game is that everything appears to be moving so slowly.

Take my wife for example...........I'll sit down to start watching the start of the first days play, and she'll come in 30 minutes later and ask me who's winning!!!

The game has some fantastic strategy involved. From picking a side - you've got to balance batsmen vs bowlers - and don't forget that fielding is vital. Dropped catches can change the game......and we don't wear mitts (and the ball is damn hard).

In a nutshell - if you're batting, you've gotta protect your 'stumps' (the three sticks in the ground behind you) and score runs - and if you're bowling, you gotta hit those sticks and stop the batsmen being able to score runs........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts