Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in search of an EB Xr6 or similar steering wheel with the cruise buttons to go on my Eb Fairmont Ghia, i am in brisbane and have been looking for a while, Ford doesnt sell them anymore and i cant find them at any wreckers so if anyone in the brisbane area has one that they want to get rid of or know of somewhere i can get my hands on one, it would be muchly appreciated...

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a falcon/fairmont/fairlane/ltd (not sure exactly what it's off, but is early E-series) wheel, with cruise buttons, in excellent condition.

Will this help?

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
and I'm looking for the EB2/ED ghia leatherbound steering wheel with the cruise buttons, if anyone has one to sell...just like the std fairmont one only with a dead-cow wrapping.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Try RomanAutotek, I checked a while back and they said they had a heap of the things. Can't remember if they were cruise or not, but it's worth a shot.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I got a nice wheel from Autotek for my NA and it came with the centre set up for my cruise switches as well,it was made up out of two wheels.I got a black leather and wood one,same shape as the eb GT.very nice quality as well.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
torpa said:
I got a nice wheel from Autotek for my NA and it came with the centre set up for my cruise switches as well,it was made up out of two wheels.I got a black leather and wood one,same shape as the eb GT.very nice quality as well.
Torpa, ive seen pics of your car, woah its decent inside, we'll have to catch up for a bit of a cruise one day. (love your steering wheel)

talk soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts