Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE POST WAR IS OVER, THE FORDFORUM SECTION HAS ONCE AGAIN KICKED SOME SERIOUS GM AMERICAN BUTT.
 

·
CEO - The BSR Group
Joined
·
4,400 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Aye...
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I guess its time I paid the compliment and came onto this Mighty Fraud Forum say a few kind words :)

Doctor..yes the War is over..Fraud won it easy ..MWHUAHAHA..
Mind you the poor old LS1 never stood a chance did it ?

The XR8 is such a great car. The secret must the 30 year old motor.
Its just so good fraud just won't let it die.
After 30 long, hard embarrassing years it finally cracks 220kw "YIPPEE" and its still SLOWER than the stock LS1

And yes..the most anticipated 5.4 is coming..wow I'm sure it will be slower too than its HSV / SS eqiverlant. Thats if it ever gets here.
When will Fraud finally give up the PERFORMANCE game and put money back into sports such as Tennis, Lawn bowls and Syncronised Swimming. You know the sports that old ladies a Taxi drivers watch.
Speaking of Taxis - Fraud make a great Taxis, yes I have had the pleasure of sitting in the back of those. Just like I have had the pleasure of blowing XR8s off in my SS.

Anyway - Congrats on your Mighty Post War victory, all of you that sqeeled and visited the LS1 forum and posted your amusing comments, I say.. YOU DID FRAUD PROUD :D
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deadly_SS said:
Well I guess its time I paid the compliment and came onto this Mighty Fraud Forum say a few kind words :)

Doctor..yes the War is over..Fraud won it easy ..MWHUAHAHA..
Mind you the poor old LS1 never stood a chance did it ?

The XR8 is such a great car. The secret must the 30 year old motor.
Its just so good fraud just won't let it die.
After 30 long, hard embarrassing years it finally cracks 220kw "YIPPEE" and its still SLOWER than the stock LS1

And yes..the most anticipated 5.4 is coming..wow I'm sure it will be slower too than its HSV / SS eqiverlant. Thats if it ever gets here.
When will Fraud finally give up the PERFORMANCE game and put money back into sports such as Tennis, Lawn bowls and Syncronised Swimming. You know the sports that old ladies a Taxi drivers watch.
Speaking of Taxis - Fraud make a great Taxis, yes I have had the pleasure of sitting in the back of those. Just like I have had the pleasure of blowing XR8s off in my SS.

Anyway - Congrats on your Mighty Post War victory, all of you that sqeeled and visited the LS1 forum and posted your amusing comments, I say.. YOU DID FRAUD PROUD :D
W.T.F are you talking about, what war with you. I'm talking about something totally different.:D
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THE DOCTOR said:


W.T.F are you talking about, what war with you. I'm talking about something totally different.:D

Well seeing no one seems to know W T F you are on about as well.
I though I would send a little broadside over here just to test the water :)
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the ones that did'nt understand where not aware the contest between ford and the gmforum was over, thats why the stunned reply.
 

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
Joined
·
257 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
the ones that did'nt understand where not aware the contest between ford and the gmforum was over, thats why the stunned reply.
Hey DOC send this idiot Deadly_SS to me and let him BAG my FORD:D
 

·
Formerly J-type
Joined
·
1,629 Posts
Deadly_SS said:
Well I guess its time I paid the compliment and came onto this Mighty Ford Forum say a few kind words :)

Doctor..yes the War is over..Ford won it easy - good stuff!
Mind you the poor old LS1 never stood a chance did it ?

The XR8 is such a great car. The secret must the IRS and Windsor motor.

Its just so good Ford just won't lay down and die.
After being specially handcrafted the Tickford V8 doesn't have any of the oil surge problems in the LS1.

And yes..the most anticipated 5.4 is coming..wow I'm sure it will be faster too than its HSV / SS eqiverlant. The LS1 is crap!

When will Holden finally give up the PERFORMANCE game and put money back into sports such as Tennis, Lawn bowls and Syncronised Swimming. You know the sports that old ladies a Taxi drivers watch.

Ford make a great Taxis, yes I have had the pleasure of sitting in the back of those. Just like I have had the pleasure of blowing SS's off in my XR8.

Anyway - Congrats on your Mighty Post War victory, all of you that visited the LS1 forum and posted your constructive comments, I say.. YOU DID FORD PROUD :D
Another Ford fan.:D
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blown AU said:

Hey DOC send this idiot Deadly_SS to me and let him BAG my FORD:D
one idiot on its way, mate....I wish holden idiot's would read first, and find out the facts first before opening there **** traps.
 

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
Joined
·
257 Posts
YEP

THE DOCTOR said:


one idiot on its way, mate....I wish holden idiot's would read first, and find out the facts first before opening there **** traps.
HERE HERE Doc :p looks like the ****** IDIOT left the room>>>>

AND DONT COME BACK U ********:flame:
HIC: l need a drink:CraZ:
 

·
Ford Member
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Chances are the 220 XR8 was built in about the last 2-4 weeks {because thats how long theyve been making them} aswhere the LS1 could have any amount of ks and be upto 12 months old. Give the XR8 a few more ks and im sure it would find the extra 2 tenths of a sec. The big 5.7 LS1 latest technoligy V8 out runs the 30 year old 5.0 by two tenths and has to sacrifice a real V8 sound to do that. The Clubsports hardly pull a better time than the SS and we will have an equal capacity Windsor in a couple of months to take it on 5.7 vs 5.7 and i reckon youll be dissapointed that our 30 year Windsor with equal capacity will match your Clubbys and sound even better than the XR8 which already sounds the goods. Sure it wont beat the GTS but then it wont cost 92k and Tickford wont need to send the engines to the US to get its power as HSV do. The LS1 is a good engine in terms of power vs effenciency but Ford know what they have to beat which is all that matters.
 
1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Top