Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and what a move. He didn't want to give the spot up but stuff him. We laughted about it latter

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
:eek:

Mate, is that your car in your avatar?? - And your car has been done up by Herrod, WHERE ARE THE PICS??!!:eek:

Looks like you had fun, but that Ferari (SP:D ) would kill you, would'nt it??!!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
priteshpatel99 said:
:eek:

Mate, is that your car in your avatar?? - And your car has been done up by Herrod, WHERE ARE THE PICS??!!:eek:

Looks like you had fun, but that Ferari (SP:D ) would kill you, would'nt it??!!
1 NO
2 No
3 Which one. The yellow one no chance in hell, the red one yes I could, in it's current running state anyway;)

·
Early Ford Member
277 Posts
Definately worth it, esp. the (what looks like a) Gullwing, and the canary yellow '30s hot rod. I never really liked the Ferraris/ Porsches, they're too much the typical "dream car."

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That Rod was blood quick and it handled too

I had some fun with the porsche. He was great value. Gave me a demo, so to speak, going out of the roundabout;)

That yellow Ferrari gave me 10 stone chips so at the end of the day i was wondering if it was all worth it hense the thread title:(

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ford Man said:
What road's this on Ian.. Can't help but think it looks familiar.. :confused:
Youcertainly might have heard about it if you have ever read a bio from John Bowe. This is the Frankford highway. Very quick and very demanding in sections

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
You certainly might have heard about it if you have ever read a bio from John Bowe. This is the Frankford highway. Very quick and very demanding in sections
To be honest the name doesn't ring a bell but I'm sure as shyte I saw the scenery when we toured Tassie a few years ago. Damn good roads down there.. :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ford Man said:

To be honest the name doesn't ring a bell but I'm sure as shyte I saw the scenery when we toured Tassie a few years ago. Damn good roads down there.. :D
Ok if that's the case most parts of Tassie look the same;)

This road is a back road to Launceston from Devonport

1 - 20 of 22 Posts