Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FFing Festive
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Safe and happy Christmas to all.

Watch out on the roads, both our dogs escaped in the wild winds yesterday and got hit on the M1 Hallam Bypass about 2km away. Both were left to die but luckily somebody had it in their heart to stop. The female was dead already, the other's recovering but feeling very sorry himself and missing the other like mad.

While we are feeling the loss, we know that 80kgs of dogs on the roads is not good for anybody, thankfully it seems nobody was hurt. Just be aware that such unexpected things on the road can mean mega-damage to the average vehicle.

Take care out there OK!

Jason

Attachments

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet Madder hope the other one gets better very soon!!

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Just lucky that they didn't cause a really big crash on the freeway.
I know I would friggin freak out if I was driving along & something like that ran out infront of me.

I am heading down to the RSPCA today after work to see if I can get a kitten for the missus. Maybe you should look there for a replacement dog.

Cheers

·
X-DM!!
1,114 Posts
Sorry about your loss Jase. I hope Chairo on his feet soon. Our ridge back cross of 16 yrs 6months died last month so we Know what you and your wife are going through. AP lost one of his German Sheperds recently as well. Not a good way to end the year at all.
Regards,
Rod & Sue.

·
a little bit sideways
1,258 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss mate. i know what it is like to lose a dog and it isnt nice. hope christmas gets better for you.

·
«$k8 ø® Ðïè»
470 Posts
our dogs escaped last months (2 ridgeback x) 4 3 days and its just like those days are like hell wondering if your dogs are gonna come home. we were pretty lucky, on the 3rd day they were spotted by a mate (MUM and PUP) so just if ur gonna leave the house make sure ur gate or fence is locked

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Condolences mate.

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss mate. My Cattle dog is currently fighting for his life after some bastard baited him sometime on sunday. So much for the xmas spirit hey ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts