Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done to Jnr Johnson on his win in the GMC 400. Top driving all weekend and a great result to JB and the Rat too. BIG Thumbsup!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Did anyone see the big sooky cry Skaife had after race 2?? He ran up the arse of another car, rooted his and then proceded to give it to the crew of big kev racing (I think??) Way to go champ. You lucked out so you blame someone else AGAIN!!!.. Sook..:rolleyes:

Anyways, who gives a rats arse about Holden, 'cause this is a great day for Ford Racing!!!! YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!!!!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Way to go Junior!!

LunaticSS said:
Hey..lets not knock them LS1 powered cars. ;)
It's ok they're not LS1 powered. They use the Chev 5.0 block, that was slaughtered by the Ford Racing SVO block this weekend!!!... hehe.. :D

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
I accidently posted my opinion of race 3, in the race 2 thread. So here is my winge!!

:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

Race 3 was a F**en joke! What the hell was goiing on with Trat holding up Ambrose?? Where were the bloody blue flags. That cost him the lead and possibly a race win. We can say thanks to Ingall for stuffing up Lowndes, who would've otherwise run away with it!

The only consolidation today was the overall round win to Steve Johnson, but the bloody commentators still managed to make Skaife's win seem more important, despite the fact Ford won 2 of the races and won the round.

:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
ok if it was not the LS1's then to heck with them. If they wont put a decent block in the car then they dont deserve to win.

BTW Lookslike I will be getting one w a vette complete drivetrain to drop in the monster.

;):nuts:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you guys see Skaife's big sooky tantrum??.. He made his point then walked off before the others guys could respond. Big tuff man to do that.. Sooky Skaifey along with handbag murph. Makes a good leadership for TWR doesn't it!!..

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Ford Man said:
Did you guys see Skaife's big sooky tantrum??.. He made his point then walked off before the others guys could respond. Big tuff man to do that.. Sooky Skaifey along with handbag murph. Makes a good leadership for TWR doesn't it!!..

OK i need a translation on half that.

;) :p :p ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: ;)

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:
Did anyone see the big sooky cry Skaife had after race 2?? He ran up the arse of another car, rooted his and then proceded to give it to the crew of big kev racing (I think??) Way to go champ. You lucked out so you blame someone else AGAIN!!!.. Sook..:rolleyes:
I sure did. What a wanker, no wonder he drives a H*lden. I bet if he won it, he'd be saying "Yeah, the reverse grid is fantastic for the spectators and creates some good close racing".

Although I am totally against the reverse grid, everybody is subjected to the same conditions, so SKAIFE...cop it sweet.

·
Mr. Embargo
3,745 Posts
Great professional drive by Jr. this weekend!!

I like how Ten have failed to show proper footage of the podium presentations on two occasions - and both of them Ford wins.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LunaticSS said:
OK i need a translation on half that. ;) :p :p ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: ;)
Basically Handbag Murph caused Marcus Ambrose and Craig Lowndes (both Ford men) to be penalised 1/2 an hr BEFORE the second race at eastern creek. This cost both Ambrose and Lowndes certain round victory. He is now more commonly known the the type of handbag he carries 'cause he's such a sooky girlie. (No offense intended to the mulitude of top girls out there). Skaife had a BIG winge today after the second race 'cause he cannoned into the arse of the car in front of him. He has a steering wheel, he should've used it.. Sooky Skaife and Handbag Murph bith race for Tom Walkinshaw Racing (Holden Racing Team and K-Mart Racing) here in Oz. In short, all Holden folk are sookie la-la's!.... ;) :p :D

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Next round is at Barbagallo Raceway which is where Lowndes has won every race that he has contested, 12 out of 12.
The question is if Lowndes can do it again and this time in a Ford?
There will be no compulsory pitstops and it will have 3 sprint races which is the way i like it:D

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
gms00 said:
Next round is at Barbagallo Raceway which is where Lowndes has won every race that he has contested, 12 out of 12.
The question is if Lowndes can do it again and this time in a Ford?
There will be no compulsory pitstops and it will have 3 sprint races which is the way i like it:D
It looks as though he has the pace thats for sure. He just needs some luck to fall his way now.

Couldn't agree more about the sprint races. I hate the idea of pitstops with such short race lengths and the double points should get the flick too. We need consistant rules and regulation at all rounds.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a correction to the Skaife sook. He ran up the arse of Rodney Forbes who was stopped by one of the Landsvale cars. Skaifey gave it to the Landsvale pit crew.

What's with Sports Tonight??.. Jnr won the round and the first bloke they interview is Skaife. Give the bloke a rap!! He's just had the biggest weekend of his racing life with his first pole, race win and round win and they go to Skaife first!!.. How about some accolades where they're deserved... Screw HRT. GO DJR!!!.. :fmad:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:
What's with Sports Tonight??.. Jnr won the round and the first bloke they interview is Skaife. Give the bloke a rap!! He's just had the biggest weekend of his racing life with his first pole, race win and round win and they go to Skaife first!!.. How about some accolades where they're deserved... Screw HRT. GO DJR!!!.. :fmad:
There is the reason why I hate HRT some much. They steal the lime light off others who really deserve it :fmad:

Happens all the bloody time

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JEM said:
the double points should get the flick too. We need consistant rules and regulation at all rounds.
Having the leaders of the championship already on 1300 points is horsesh*t. Why can't we go to the top 10 getting points instead of every friggin car getting points for finishing.
The idea of double points for these glamour events is crap too. Winning the race should be reward enough. While they're at it they can feel free to remove Bathurst from the championship as well. If you were a driver, what would you rather do? Win Bathurst or finish a comphy 7-8th to "protect" your championship hopes. Surely you'd want to go hell for leather and win Bathurst and the championship in the same year...

[/Soapbox]

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:

Having the leaders of the championship already on 1300 points is horsesh*t. Why can't we go to the top 10 getting points instead of every friggin car getting points for finishing.
The idea of double points for these glamour events is crap too. Winning the race should be reward enough. While they're at it they can feel free to remove Bathurst from the championship as well. If you were a driver, what would you rather do? Win Bathurst or finish a comphy 7-8th to "protect" your championship hopes. Surely you'd want to go hell for leather and win Bathurst and the championship in the same year...

[/Soapbox]
Yep, totally agree mate. There is no need for double points rounds, it just causes unwanted breaks in the championship, but then others could argue that it gives the opportunity to cartch up. Me, I still don't like it, and yes, Bathurst should NOT be part of the championship rounds.

The series is all over the place at the moment and would be laughed at by other forms of competition racing organisations.

T

·
0 Posts
what phucks me off more than anything is the 40k speed limit in the pits. why do they bring these crap rules in halfway through the round. first its wheel nuts then this ****e. whats next. this starting to look like that big brother ****e on Ch10.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK.!!!

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Ohh heck get used to the changes. They already implimented that crap here. Next they are gonna have the lips attached to the cars to slow them down a little more.

be ready it is a Big Brother I have to be PC world in Racing now. Cant go to fast.

Heck 3 weeks ago they canceled a CART race her at Texas Motor Speedway....why because they were going to fast. Crapper of it all was that this was only on an oval track. Open wheel racing on an ocal track. I was just excited to see Open wheel racers here.

I am a big F1 fan.

;)

BTW what the Heck is a sooky

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you look up sooky in the Australian Dictionary you'll see a piccie of J Crennan and M Skaife holding each others hands and crying like big sooky la la's 'cause they didn't win a race or a round...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts