Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Expedition Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. This is my first time posting on this board. I have just recently sold my Ford Mustang GT and bought a 1998 XL Flareside to go with my 1997 Ford Expedition. My cars have never remained stock for long so check my details for some of my newest plans as I will update them when I dont feel very lazy. My BLACK F150 Flareside has already been upgraded a bit. I have installed a K&N airfilter, got a K-9 Alarm,some nice quality window tinting, and it has some kind of appearence package cause I got those black bumpers and grill. My Expedition currently has a nice set of billet grills (Thanks STULL), blackouts,K&N airfilter,Yokohama Rubber and some chrome rims(yes Iam broke and yes they are factory LOL). On top of that I have a Chrome 2.5 inch side exhaust (no its not a fartpipe), and other interesting gadgets. Thats about it.

Attachments

·
Expedition Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Almost forgot,

Almost forgot, go to http://members.tripod.com/amrant007/index.htm if you want to see some pics of my rides. They are old but at least you have something to look at . I dont have any pics of the Expedition because I dont have a digital camera but my truck is there. It looks a lot different now. Both of those photos were taken at the dealer on the day my cars were bought s they are very old. Any ways, I will get some new pics soon.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Good to see a new member. Sorry for the long delay in relying..but its always nice to see a new face. Seems like you know alot about cars...im sure ill be asking for advice. im always looking to learn new things! Welcome! :p

·
Expedition Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. I have always loved cars and enjoy going to car shows and such. My friends drive everything from civics to minivans so if you ever need any help just post here. Iam sure I will reply. Anyway, why are you selling the MX6? I have a friend that has one in red and enjoys it very much. He says that he loves the overall performance and look. What are you planning on getting?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The mx6 is my father's old car. He got an Audi TT, so the mazda needs to go. I would buy it if I had the money...but I dont. Know anyone who wants to buy it?

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
You SOLD your MUSTANG. Why, I should throw you a beatin like your momma used to BOY!!!

Actually, I'm just playing. Welcome to FF.

But, if I see you lurking around the Mustang Forums, you better look out. :nuts:

·
Expedition Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I wish I still had the 96 Mustang GT. The only reason that I sold the car was because first of all the insurance was killing me, and also it was 2 small. As I get older the insurance will fall so I will get another Mustang in a few years. I had a 1996 GT that was pretty fast with large gears,K&N airfilter,2 chamber flowmasters, and 7 yellow stickers which were good for 700HP (J/K;) ) . I loved that car but my next stang will either be a newer cobra,a fox body or a 71 Mach 1. Love all of them. Wish I had money for a GT500 but they are way 2 much. Besides, the fox body with a blower will make good hp. Cant wait but that will be in a few years. I really miss getting on the highway going faster then the other traffic and such. I miss the constant array of people that wanted to race. But having a stang does come with some problems. Like having police on your tail all the time.

As for stang forrums, I usually visit corral.net. Look for 96BLACKGT .:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts