Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane, then yells, "If I’m going to die, I want my last minutes on Earth to be memorable! I’ve had plenty of relationships in my life, but no-one has ever made me really feel like a woman! Is there anyone on this plane who can make me feel like a woman?"

For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman. Then, a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he says. He’s tall, well built, with flowing blond hair and blue eyes. He walks slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt. No one moves. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as he approaches. He removes his shirt. Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her and he extends the arm holding his shirt to the woman, and whispers: "Iron this."

·
Sandwich Connoisseur
955 Posts
classic.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
one saggy boob says to the other saggy boob "if we dont get some support soon, people will think we're nuts"

what do ya do when ya see a space man? park ya car in it man.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Nice one psycho chicken! I am sending it to my boss (female)....I wonder what she will say!

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
That is fantastic, I love all 3 of those, gave me a real chuckle.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
haha gotta love that one! hahahaa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts