Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if it's within the options of this board, but I think a dedicated pic section is good - I miss seeing Probe pics! :BW::BW:

IMHO, of course...:bcool:

G

·
Well then... post those pics of the gutted 13.3 pgta again for us Dan :) Inspire the future of the weight reduction n2o generation!!

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
I guess he has his N20 blowoff valve directed inside the car :) J/K
C'mon DAN you know there is a post for that stuff.

·
Pimp of the Nation
19 Posts
That picture is just wrong. Its funny, but wrong.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
OMG, i've heard of that saying b4, but never seen it on a pic. :eek:o1:

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I KNOW image attachments are enabled everywhere on FF, I just was seeking a 'Pic Post'.....never mind, I just found it - I can really relate to the pic above now!- :not: :noNO: :not:

(and having the blow down tube vent INSIDE the car is perfectly safe as long as the bottle is filled with medical grade n2o.......mmmmmm.....:MmM: :MmM: :MmM: )

Howlett, you mean this one?

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
AHAHAHAHA, that special olympics thing is pretty funny!

You know what? They actually hosted the Special Olympics this year in my home town of Anchorage, AK........ I was suprised at how much the community welcomed them and supported them, and very few people actually made fun of them!

But shouldnt these retarded people do something else that's a little funner? How about a Special Drag Racing Olympics, strap them in a car and see how straight they go down the track! lol

Hey, they would LOVE IT. And it's for them anyways right?

To everyone that cannot find the pic post, it's because it's NOT called the PIC POST, it's called Member Rides..

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Hahahaha, no I think it's a joke! I HOPE ITS A JOKE

You got to love the zip ties holding up the plate..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Its no joke guys...thats how Dan's car looked at SAPOC's dyno day. It just suited him as he repaired it.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Question, is it legal to drive around without a hood? Another question, what about at the drag strip?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I dont think its legal to drive without a hood...but I dont think he had much of a choice.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I didn't have a choice for a while - the car is drop dead gorgeous right now though - beautiful new coat of paint, full interior, roll cage, 5-pt harness, race seat, race wheel - a pleasure :)

Not sure about legality of no hood on the road - NHRA-abiding racetracks will not let you race without a hood unless you are in a special class - I don't know the details of that though...

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
People posting pictures in any forum make me want to hug my cable modem.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts