Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re:[1] Welcome all Yahoo Groups Members !

Hello, I also came from the [email protected], plus some other police car forums. I own a 1994 CVPI formerly an Illinois State Police civilian's every day driver to / from her home to office, about 50 miles a day. She was secretary to the director of a special forensic crime and polygraph laboratory. I've had it since 1998, and is equipped and covert. It's black with red cloth interior, usual complements for a CVPI of that genre. Replaced MAF sensor, plugs, wires, almost entire A/C system, and general maintenance things such as tires, oil changes, etc. I drive it on weekends, to shows, parades, etc.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
I am the owner/founder of the [email protected] group on yahoo. I can't believe that has been around since 02/000. For years I have beentrying to get those folks to come here with little luck. Great work with that club GMACK. Thanks for taking care of that site for me!

·
Registered
45 Posts
My name is David. I am from Marlborough, MA and came here from Cop Cars II because I was invited by Greg (GMACK).

·
Registered
3 Posts
My name is Tom and I live in Salem, Oregon. I own a retired 1993 X-CHP SSP Mustang. Pictures can be seen here...

http://www.sspmustang.org/personal/po_photo32.htm

I came over from copcars II. I build and collect diecast police cars in 1:18 and 1:43 scale. I mostly collect state cars. I also collect state police car photos as well. I have an interest in the FCV Police Interceptors and SSP Mustangs. I am working on completing a 1:18 scale 50 state police car collection.

Greg,

Great work on the cars you build and keeping the police car interest alive online!

-Tom

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Why yes we are aware of the list group. As Greg is/was the list moderator and Tim is the list "founder" and CLAIMS to be the founder of this site too. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts