Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think, the paints still wet so dont touch the walls. dont drop anything on the carpet, and if you have to go to the little boys room, please go now.
this area will test the minds of the experts and for those who want to learn, this is the place.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Shoot I leaned on the paint!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yeeha! I'm here, and I brought a slab of New! :D The new layout is great. BTW what's there to eat here Doc?

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Humm, wait it's almost.............
There it's DRY. Let the party begin!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll send you the bill for the wall you touched Tim..(lol).

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lets get technical...
might start posting some handy hints on rebuilds, trans, fixit's etc.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man your getting close to 2000 posts. reckon you can do it today...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Under normal circumstances sh!te yeah.. but the outlaws are here so I've only got limited time online today so I might be pushing sh!t uphill.. :(

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Just thinking Doc.. I might move all the techo threads into this area to get it started as well as the trip threads into the trips area..

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah beggining to like it, this technical section is pretty good, i'm sure i'll be posting heaps here. :D :D :D :D

Hmmmm now about that target power figure of 140kw at the wheels.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Heaps better set up.I hope we can get a tech here every so often to answer some questions.Esp mods to mafs and ecu's heads,etc.Only looking at the U.S mods can get frustrating.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a few of the guy's on this forum are ex mechanic's, so ask any questions you like, you may get a surprise.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts