Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of my resignation, Sundeep was my logical successor as co-founder of the EA-EL Club. However, due to internet issues, he did not feel able to take on the responsibility at this time. He has selected The Goodz (Alex) as his temporary replacement until he is able to sort himself out. Alex has gratiously accepted this, and the decision has been supported by Thanatos, our Acting Vice President.

I'd like to take this opportunity to extent a warm welcome to our new Acting President. Alex has been a long-time, enthusiastic member and as webmaster, he has been the driving force behind our first rate site.

Cheers! :angel:

PS Off topic, I have no internet access at this time which is why I have been unable to post this sooner. :sad:

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Onya Goodz! Hope to see the good times of the club going on. Sundeep, what's happening? Get that net rolling once and for all. LOL

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
congrats alex, you've done an awesome job on the webpage, so we can expect just as good from you in leading us! :D

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
Thanks guys for the kind words, it kind of caught me by surprise when I was asked to take on the presidency, but I kind of felt humbled and honoured :)

I'll do my best guys, and go easy on me!

Alex

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
I'm sure you won't get flamed!

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
good onya alex! enjoy being acting president

·
E-Series Acting VP
1,432 Posts
Congratulations Alex!

I'm sure you'll do us proud, and make this club all that it can be.
You have an eager an willing supporting cast, so just let me know if you need anything.

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Congrats, know you'll do fine.

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Congrats Alex

Your sure to do a fine job and as has been said, were all here to help out ;)

:fairy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts