Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got back from the docters office trip i had to make.My condition with my arm is going worse than better.And on top of that Walgreens would not take my prescription because it is Workers Comp related.

But it does not matter that i have a flesh eating bacteria in my smurfin arm.Its for the better of corporate that they dont give me $200.00 in medications so i dont lose my smurfdamn arm.It is such a horrible thing that i got hurt at work and im in pain and i want relief from said pain.

On top of that i still cant see %100. That i have lost 25lbs in the past week and i dont sleep.That i cant move my arm (i can type though) and that my arm is swollen to the size of my smurfin leg.

But it was ok to turn down a guy in an arm sling for some anti bacteria eating meds,whos pained look on his face should tell them that he is in some nasty pain.That he is and has been out of work for over a week and still cant go back.I needed those fucking meds and they treated me like i had leoprosy and all they wanted was to get me away from the pharmacy.

So i lost it,I yelled at those people.Asking why I the sick one had to have my decision made for ME to be givin the choice to take my meds.That i was the one not allowed to feel better even though you healthy skinny ass retard people in the back can make jokes and enjoy your job while i was the miserable one at home?Maybe im looking forward to going back to work,to make money to pay my debts.No Walgreens employees should not have the right to make those choices for me.

I stormed out of the store,pushing some geeky manager guy out of my way with my good arm ( i still have my sling on to) and walk out never to give my money to a store who cares more for healthy people,,,and less for sick people.

Course we all know im sick in my own way,,,,but that dont count

The following pic represents how i feel that company operates.

:s3

G

·
Dude Merlin... if you needed meds why didn't you ask me? Nothing for flesh eating bacteria (you should really get something for that) but you'll never feel pain again :lol:

You are just on a horrible run of luck... look at it this way though... it can only get better.

I hope it gets better for you soon.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i am getting better,,im hoping to be able to masturbate with my right arm as soon as possible as my left hand is bitching at me....

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Merlin said:
well i am getting better,,im hoping to be able to masturbate with my right arm as soon as possible as my left hand is bitching at me....

"You have activated the TMI alarm. Please stand back. You have activated the TMI alarm. Please stand back."

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dan [Sac] said:

"You have activated the TMI alarm. Please stand back. You have activated the TMI alarm. Please stand back."
PAHAHAHAHAHA ha haha haha ha ha ha

Um everyone knows im a male **** and that i dont need to flog the dolphin...

lol

G

·
Whoa they wouldn't give you your meds. Man that has got to suck. Sorry to hear that. I hope you get better, but other than that keep rocking:rockon:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts