Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
deepsucA
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 and a half years have finally culminated in a bachelors degree for me -- I just took my last exam today. Now if I can only find a decent job to pay off all my creditors...somehow I'm just not all that excited for some reason.

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Congratulations!

Not many people graduate from college in 4 years any more, and to do it in less is really an achievement! :whiskey:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have an Electrical Engineers Degree as well as a culinary Arts as well,,5 years i spent in School.

Instead i turned to construction, Was a Fireproofer for 5 years after i got out of school,,paid me $35.00 an hour,,more than i would have made at Raytheon , Boeing, Lockhead Martin or anyother Engineering field.

I was laid off after a nasty union strike here in Seattle in March,been doing this shit job since.

I was offered a job at Boeing in August,,i was to start in January,Bin Laden ruined that for me.

G

·
Psy Sci 7 said:
3 and a half years have finally culminated in a bachelors degree for me -- I just took my last exam today. Now if I can only find a decent job to pay off all my creditors...somehow I'm just not all that excited for some reason.
So what's your degree in? Maybe I'll hire ya... you could be my assistant.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
jared sends congrats.. :beerchuge: :fluffy:

G

·
Thanks for the kind words all :)

My degree is a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. I'm going to try to target human resources, but also some psych related jobs as well (this, while it doesn't pay all that well, does look good on grad school aps if I decide to go that route). Boy, 10 years out of high school (spent some time in the military and working before going to college) and I'm starting all over yet again lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts