Ford Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A SHO forum at last... Where we all can talk about racing around in our cars, Modifications, and stuff in general. But wait there is only one problem. I don't see any threads. I am disappointed lets kick this forum into 5th gear. SHO owners have something to talk about. Well the SHO. Fords best 90 degree V6 to date. That beastly 3.0/3.2L Yamaha designed engine, stuff into one of the first sports sedans on the market. Come On kids, Lets get it on!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to Let you know SHOPower

I think this forum is a little slow myself. What can we do about it. Well one thing we can do is to start an internet club. Right now I am trying to put together a webpage. But I am having some problems with the frames, so if anyone has any idea what I am talking about post a reply.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Yeah it would be nice too see this area expand. Maybe someone can post the link to here over at the Delphi forum? I mean, isnt this a better forum anyways? Besides, I would love to chat with some people, since I hear that you can swap the pistons and the crank from the 3.0L SHO into the 3.0L Vulcan. Any SHO guys know of this?

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
you know that we can set these forums up the way you want it to look and feel. why put up with the delphi forums and have to deal with ads all over the place when you can have it ad free here.

just my thoughts. you know that this place is for the members and designed for the members by what you guys feel is needed.

you will never get that at Delphi.

just my two cents.

lunaticss

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
This is why you should JOIN and promote this site. Most sites would DELETE any links posted on their site that link to a competitors site like has been done above. We do not do that here for the most part (unless it is abused/spammed all over the site). We think that we just offer a better site, fast loading, rarely down, no adds, and the ability to set the site up how the members want it!

·
SHO Member
8 Posts
shotimes.com has been down for a few days, not sure what is going on there. you can get to the Delphi SHO forum by going to Delphi.com,,,,then search for the shotimes forum. Many people frequent several forums about Taurus'. About putting a 3.0 SHO pistons/crank in a Vulcan, I have read that the bore spacing is different. So, the crank will not fit, don't know all the dimensions of the Vulcan, but I have a 3.0 and a 3.2 sho engine that are dismantled that I could measure.
Perry Toledo,Ohio

1 - 9 of 9 Posts