Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering how many of us would be interested in a cruise to wet and wild one weekend?! With lukey's approval of course... But i was discussing it with a couple of others in the club and they think it would be a good idea, just wondering if we could get a show of hands to see who is interested.... This is just an expression of interest people, i still need to see what lukey is gonna say, but if not it could always be an unofficial cruise i guess... So yeah post your thoughts up here...

·
Registered
847 Posts
Oming soon paul? whats with that....

·
Registered
847 Posts
LOL classic typo dude.... and you so thought you got outta that with nobody noticing woot.

6pAc.

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
I'll be there with or without yaz

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
lol

i'll be there considering i live directly behind wet n wild lol

its a 1 min walk to the front gate from where i live.

they have good discounts for groups over 20 people.

cheers.joe.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
im there already.

just remembering that a discount for 20 or more in the group should be considered im sure we should be able to make those numbers easily,as the weather being hot will bring FF members out for a wet n wild day.

cant wait,please make sure its between events though(just a thought)..

joe your lucky its just that close,you'll walk down i gather?

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well ronnie i have already spoken to joe and he has put a post up on fast fords about this cruise, so hopefully we will have quite a few falcons comming along...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i know,i already replied to both *winks*

fastfords n ford forums ppl's should be good..
if the regulars come there will a minimum 20 cars,more like 30,thats ff and fastfords together..

·
FCT ROCKS QLD
180 Posts
i will be there just let me know when it will be
cheers
nudge

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok peoples, i was thinking of going on maybe the 21st or the 28th, this way it gives everyone a chance to get off work or do whatever they have to do...

I was hoping to leave resonably early in the morning, so what do you guys think of meet at 9 leave by 9:30, then we will hopefully be there by 10-10:30 that way we can spend pretty much all day there...

Well if you peoples wanna let me know what you think and what criticism's you have that'd be good, also if everyone can say which of the two dates would be best for them that'd be great... :edit:

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
The only criticism I have is that WE GOT A NOTICE TO LEAVE OUR TOWNHOUSE TODAY AND I'LL BE MOVING ON THE 16TH but other than that your suggestions are fine with me Dan

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i'd say the later date,im only just getting the car together n moneys real tight..

i gather its this month were talking about..

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
if its the 28th.. i am out, at least till the arvo any ways

got a motorbike ride happening on that morning, dont know when it will finish (depends how long we stay at the pub lol)

but whn i get back home, i'll walk down to wet n wild and see if i can spot anyone.

cheers.joe.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
yeah i just worked out my $$$$ and i'll be pushing to get to this also.
with so many events organised etc im a 30% chance of attending.. *sods*

unless i can find a bag full of money..*wishes*

·
known as tibbo
2,033 Posts
!Gn|T|0n said:
The only criticism I have is that WE GOT A NOTICE TO LEAVE OUR TOWNHOUSE TODAY AND I'LL BE MOVING ON THE 16TH but other than that your suggestions are fine with me Dan

I have a big box or two from my bonnet and bar so if your and Keiran are stuck i guess i can lend them to you to live in for a while,, if your lucky i can find another little one that you could turn into a porch...lol..Sorry couldn't resist..

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
tibbo said:
I have a big box or two from my bonnet and bar so if your and Keiran are stuck i guess i can lend them to you to live in for a while,, if your lucky i can find another little one that you could turn into a porch...lol..Sorry couldn't resist..
:rofl2: cheeky bugger! May take you up on the offer... just need to buy the land now and we'll be right!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts