Votes: 2 10.5%
  • tacos

Votes: 7 36.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
P1mp Daddy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i was at The Saint (fitzroy st) last night getting trashed, having a pretty chill time. So i decided to do my new years sms'ing.. and wish all my mates a good new year..

Now theres this chicka thats been friends with me for a while and yeah the sms went the following way:

Me: Happy New Years!

Her: what r u upto? hope your having a good night, im so trashed.

Me: im at the saint tonight

Her: happy new years, im at a friends, wheres the saint?

Me:In St Kilda, look have a good night.. we will catch up soon.

Her: will do, good luck with the "suck and tickle"or whatever it was you were talking about last time i saw you! got rid of my guy cause he didnt do enought of either.

She was at my 21st not too long ago and i had the chance to kiss her, but i didn't she was still going out with said bf.

What do you think ? Should i give her a call ?

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Suck and tickle??
I wont ask but defiantly thats a invite, She was drinking but they only tell the truth when they drink(not always) but you know what I mean. Call her what do you have to loose.

·
Registered
774 Posts
If she's like a lot of girls, she will want all kinds of attention. Wether it means you have a chance or not she'll still play mind games. Some friendships survive the "friends with benefits sex" and others don't. You really don't know till you try and only you know if it's worth the risk (vs benefits) Nothing wrong with flirting, i always say it adds years to your life anyway.
ps- don't let her read this thread.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
give it a go!
nothing to loose i say

·
More horsepower required
612 Posts
Love/sex is all about luck. I'm married and its still like a trying to win tattslotto.
If you don't play, you'll never win . Get in there and ask her .

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Give it a shot mate, Sounds liek it could be fun!

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
give it a go mate, i reckon she is up for it - she brought up the suck and tickle thing, then mentioned she dumped her fella...id be heading to her joint right now if i were you fella! :hy:

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
she wants it baaad!!! give it a go!....nothing to loose, only gain! :s6:

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Many things are said / SMSed when drunk and are regretted the next day. I'd say take no notice of it and do what you would do anyway... ie if you are interested in her and want to take the next step with her, proceed. If you're only interested because of a flimsy "offer" and you don't mind the awkwardness that would follow a fling then that's something you have to evaluate too. Don't forget also the "rebound" factor.

·
P1mp Daddy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, ive called her twice now eh...now answer and ivee left a msg on the phone.. so its in her court now anyways.

·
EFing Quick!
1,327 Posts
1. Go Tacos!

2. !Gn|T|0n's advice seems to be the best IMO. I've done some things I might live to regret while wasted at this past NYE celebrations...

3. It's *LOSE* people! L.O.S.E! Sorry for being a spelling Nazi but it had to be said!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts