Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Love Forced Induction.
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best thermos, whos has fitted thermos.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
laminge said:
The ones that keep ya coffee warm all day! :p:p:p:p
Yep. I bought a stainless one from Supercheap Auto for the Clubs Sydney Motor Show display. Coffee was still hot when I got home that night.

Well worth the money! LOL

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Stuff that what keeps em cool!!!

EL For sure!!!

·
I Love Forced Induction.
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is minimal space, on a eb, with a supercharger.

·
no tire smoke no fun!
458 Posts
craig davies make a slim one

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
I have craig davies and they work well, but the EL ones come with the complete shroud should cool more effiecently, you could always mod one side for clearance.

Jason

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
EL fans take less room than old cowling.I guess thats long gone?..

·
Registered
847 Posts
I now have a complete set (With much uber thanks going to Tibbo), and am now looking at hooking them all up, WOOOPIE!
I've decided to hook em all up with a thermo switch etc so I dont have to worry bout's em.

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
i have EL ones in my car, im under the impression that EF ones run some very funky wiring, one fan has a low and a high speed setting/wiring and the other is just a single speed? regardless, the EL ones are easy to fit.

and IMHO there is heaps more room in front of the engine than with the ghey engine fan - really noticable when replacing belts.

the only downside is the 'nose' of the water pump (which has the thread on it for the engine fan) sits pretty close to the drivers side fan motor, which means you have to take a little care when sliding belts through to fit them.

prob very easy to cut off the 'nose' of the pump with a hacksaw (maybe just run the engine and hold the blade on it? lol ROUGH!) if its a concern, but it has not caused me any dramas, i have had mine for over a year.

·
Registered
847 Posts
The ones I have (Thanks again Tibbo) are a combination af an EF fan and an AU fan, the EF fan can just be wired to run at full all ti time all it has is 1 extra wire obviously for controlling fan speed. LOL at the idea of cutting off the nose of the pump with the engine running. hahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts