Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

just thought I'd throw out this fordiscussion - what are your future plans with the Probe? Mods (appearance or performance)?

What about, ahem, after the Probe? What do you plan on owning?

My future plans are fuzzy right now - I know that I want to build an 11-second PGT - whether it's off road only or daily driven is still up in the air.

I also plan on buying a shifter kart and start racing for real - I'll get the full trailer w/tools and everything - the best hobby.

As for my next car....hmmmm - that Mazda RX-8 looks absolutely gorgeous - I may look to buy a used one in 3-4 years. After my masters' degree, I plan to get an Infinity Skyline R-34 (Nissan Skyline re-badged for US sales)....

Of course, I may just get old one day and buy a nice sedan (something along the lines of a Lincoln Mark VIII or a Lincoln LS)....

mmmm...nice car....:D

What about you?

S

·
0 Posts
Future plans for the Probe???? Do we a couple of hours to type all of it out? Nope guess not:D In a nut shell!! Here goes- Repaint, redo interior, redo suspension, rebuild engine, and rebuild stereo. Then do it again!!!:D:D:D A mans show car is never done!!!

Future plans for another Vehicle. I already have it!!!! You see it at Sac raceway all the time;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
probe

Plans eh, keep the probe though college, during which I finish project 'Bo' and port and polish the hell out of it (that's actually going to be done soon), fix the outside, Custom T-Tops, get whole car repainted zanzabar red (a porsche opnly color), Eneki shogun wheels, the inside converted to two seater - ala rx7. Somehwere in there are ciolovers and a roll bar.

THEN

Its mr2 turbo time.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
actually, i just ran into a 95 mustang cobra that i was thinking of buying.

302, 5-speed, 17' wheels. white, like my probe!

this is just evil waiting to happen. :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
As for me, rims/tires are next. Id like to maybe lower the car an inch. Id also like to instal some eibacks and make the appearance much nicer. A new paint job would be nice, but dont think it'll happen unless I win a large amount of money.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, I'm not too fond of mustangs, but I wouldn't mind owning a S/C Cobra.....:damack:

·
Probe GT Member
22 Posts
Future plans for the PGT?..

Going to answer that after this lil spurt of mods I am currently in the middle of.

Next vehicle...99 Black/Black (cause I havent learned my lesson yet that black is the worse color to try to take care of)..Ram Air Trans AM...Have a guy whose 90% selling me his in Jan(he is getting a 2002 the last year they are making them).

Its had the heads and cam work done, some diffcult suspenison stuff (not springs/shox yet though) 4.10 gears...on and on.....I Just wanna whip James in his lil Cobra (hahahaha...sssshhhhh...dont tell him). If I get this Trans Am...I think Turbo...correction...twin turbo would be nice...

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmm. Let's seee..

custom interior/ sound system
custom exterior. / graphics/ paint/ rims/tires
customize engine/ looks performance..

= LOTS OF MONEY..

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
Plans huh.....well I've got more of them then money!!

I've got an insurance check in the mail for close to 3,000.00!! (The back window of my car got smased in, they crawled on the the trunk {scratching and denting the less than 6 month old paint job} and stole close to 2G's worth of stereo/lighting equipment).

With this opportunity I'm trying to decide how much I wanna do to this car?? It's got 144,000 on it and I'm contemplating new rods, pistons etc. for a large shot of the juice :nuts: or I could replace all the stereo stuff and get the rear of the car repainted for about 2,500.00

I know I'll definately add exhaust and hedears with this money, but turbo/supercharger i just don't think I want to get into with this car:(

I hope to get my car into the 13's by the time I graduate from college (I'll be a sophmore when school starts again) and then hope to move on to something like a '70 Chevelle SS.

I just got my CAI and will slap on my pheno's tommorow so those are my first two mods. Also I have a Short Shifter in the mail. (oh yea and an ACT II that isn't even past it's break in period...so it's not much fun yet :-0

Anybody wanna offer suggestions with the 3G's I'm looking for opinions!!

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
I go to Fresno Pacific University....you??

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I could use a new paint job! heheeh. $2500 sure would come in handy! Oh, you meant on your car...hmmmm....ah well.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
otter said:
Sophmore eh? Me too! (Well it'll be my second year anyway :) ) Where do you go to school?

Me three! How odd....I go to Sac State :D

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
If you guys don't mind.....what ages is everyone here??

I have no Idea why, but I pictured you (Dan [Sac]) as older...like 35 or so....

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
oh yea...I'm 19

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am going to kill you......slowly.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's it....time to break out the booty shots I have been saving up for moments like this! (revenge is saaweeeet :D:D:D:D:D)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Dan, what a tempting offer. How much will I enjoy it? hehe. :nuts: Booty shots? I dare you! I have so many more pictures to taunt you with!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts