Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here am I, sitting at home on the bloody computer, all cos my mates are away and I am bored. So this is not a very fun NYE for me!

What did you guys do?

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
I'm working on-call so basically I need to be near my car, my toolkit and laptop. Sitting at home watching dvd's :fraz:

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
You poor bugger's working tonight, well only 20 odd min's to go and I'm still here on the computer,tick tock, tick tock,.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
i spent new years last year on mirc with a few ff'ers..
looks like im doing the same now..

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
working :( till 7am but we let off a few fireworks so all good!!

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Yay happy new year! I had dinner with my fam and g/f... mum was quite pissed and was a great source of amusement! Then we went and visited 94ED_Fairmont with rollin, OED666 etc and had fun there until about 23:00 when we cruised into the city, got a great park and watched the fireworks from the goodwill bridge. Now I'm at home waiting for bed.

·
1 bad 302
963 Posts
The handbrake and i just watched a bit of TV, came to our puters and did what we normally do at our age. Not much of anything.

Happy New Year to all.

Jon

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
man i just got back from my new years party and stuff.

im very drunk and stuff.

(please dont hold this post against me :p)

HAPPY NEW YEARS :D

·
Munch Munch Rice 4 Lunch
594 Posts
well it was my 21st on new years so i had a few drinks with friends, went into the city had a few more, and had the craziest cab ride home that i dare remember... crazy cab drivers, try as we might we just couldn't get it to break traction i guess the 750000k's on the clock had taken its toll on the power output

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
9psi EB said:
what do you do ian?
The reason i'm on call is because part of my job is in the computer service field, and the company I work for happens to supply large (anything from $2k, to $10m) computer services to companies like telephone companys, banks, government, etc. Naturally to say they need 24hr service. So about every second week I work on-call which is my normal 8:30 to 17:30 job + 17:30 -> 8:30 on call + weekends.

Its pretty sucky hours but the extra pay is huge (about an extra $800 a week after tax).

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Making trouble under the northern arm of the Syd Harbour Bridge.. what an awesome night!!!!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
i was earning $45 an hour for 12 hours over night, can't say i missed going out like every other year :)
happy ny :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Happy New Year you danged Aussies!

Quit your damn whinning or I'll think your a bunch of Yanks!

It just over 10PM hear in the midwest US. I'm drinking Southern Comfort and Pepsi half and half and my wife and I have overnite custody of my granddaughters...and loving every minute of it!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts