Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Nothing it's busted and can't be stuffed fixing it

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do people listen to mostly in their cars, the Radio be it AM or FM, or CD/MP3 songs.

I nearly always listen to CD's with a 10 stack in the boot keeps me happy.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
MP3's most of the time, unless its a weekday and between 6am - 9am, 10am - 12pm and 4pm and 7pm :)

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
The car I drive most of the time - LuvinmyEB's Falcon - has the stock radio/tape deck in it, and it doesn't play tapes anymore. So almost all the time, the radio is on, and never moves from Triple MMM (FM 105 Melbourne)...

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
In the mornings on the way to work: NOVA100...love Hughesy
Mid-day sneak out: NOVA100, FOX FM and my mp3 collection (depending on duration of drive)
Evenings on the way back home: NOVA100 (love the Andy and Carrie Bickmore combination) and my mp3 collection
Nights: mp3 collection

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
I'm just a radio listener most of the time. For longer trips I'll slip in a few CD's but usually I just leave the radio on for background sound.
Have to say that lately I'll often turn it off and just listen to the sounds of the car, I enjoy that as much as music... hell, it is music to me.

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
mp3's mostly. Triple J radio any other time. and when I don't feel like music, the engine is my kind of noise.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
quite funny you ask this, i didnt realise that i havent listened to the radio since i got my head gasket done in early November. My Brother wanted to put the radio on, so i hit the FM button, and none of my stations were tuned in. and they would either cuz my aerial was down...

I only listen to Mp3 cds... i can keep a cd in there for weeks on end before i get bored with it, and change it. I have had the same MP3 cd in for about 5 weeks

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
I listen to Triple M to and from work and most short trips.

On longer or interstate I'll listen purely to CDs.

·
Pioneer
10 Posts
CD's almost all the time.

The only hald decent station out here in the sticks is Triple J, and I like my techno.

·
Mountain man'
1,147 Posts
CD's but when i get sick of that i wack it on to NOVA 969
i pretty much listen to all music aswell!
so im easily pleased

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
only ever mp3/cd.. prob because the leccy aerial aint working properly.

but whenever i turn stereo down i forget to turn it back up coz the engine sounds sooooo good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where do ya get all the music from the mp3's. I only saw one the other day and it had like 100 songs on it. What sites do you go to to get all the free music anyways. the sites i find all cost cash. Oh i listen to Neil Mitchell. First time caller, long time listener :)

·
Pioneer
10 Posts
Slippin, get Kazaa Lite or Soulseek. All the music you can eat.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I have a question. Got a heap of mp3 songs downloaded on my pc, all from kazza.

But how do you burn these as compressed mp3 files, because my new car cd can play mp3's?

When I go to burn them, they record as normal cd music files ie about 14 tracks maximum on a cd. Using Ahead Nero as the burning tool.

Any help appreciated.

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
STROKEXD said:
I have a question. Got a heap of mp3 songs downloaded on my pc, all from kazza.

But how do you burn these as compressed mp3 files, because my new car cd can play mp3's?

When I go to burn them, they record as normal cd music files ie about 14 tracks maximum on a cd. Using Ahead Nero as the burning tool.

Any help appreciated.
Record it as a data CD not an Audio CD (CDROM ISO) on nero.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts