Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finaly saved some money for a exuast.(i think)

I have an EA with, i would like to know what exuast systems others have on there ea's, eb's etc and how much they cost/paid. I am looking for a exuast which sounds nice when i want it to, but also i dont want it to drone to much. Any information would be great. Also should i get some extractors? Thanks

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
i have a 2 1/2" exhaust. i think its called a hot dog resonator or something like that.

i have been told it would b too loud it my car was to be inspected. it doesnt drone, sounds sweet. it cost me $190. incl fitting etc..

i havent got extractors yet, but i am looking at hurricane ones if i do...

·
Registered
847 Posts
What I have installed is a redback off the shelf system but have had all press bends replaced with mandrell bends, a 2 1/2 offset straight through muffler and a hotdog along with pacemaker headers. sounds nice, I will see if I can get some audio or video.

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
6pAc|30nG|00n - that would be good , id like to see how some other I6's sound....

James

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Sandwich Connoisseur
955 Posts
I've been looking on the lukey site, and decided that the AL5-4022 and T4563 2 1/2" had the best not in my mind. Does anyone know what the hell these codes are? The site says nothing, or I'm blind.

At the moment, I've got a single 2 1/2" straight through + rear reasonator, sounds pretty tough, and when you give it a boot full then back off she gives a nice pop sound.

Thanks
Donno

·
Registered
237 Posts
get pacemaker PH 4480 extractors
get AU ?series 3? cat
get the cheapest press bent "off the shelf" 2.5in exhaust with a straight through muffler, add another high quality straight through muffler and cut out the resonators / hotdogs

should cost a fair bit but be worth it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts