Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm prompted to ask this after reading that "silverhawks" GT is No 665 (Dec delivery).. & after seeing a Pursuit in low 200's.
2 questions.. Just how many of the big 3 (GT, GTP, Pursuit) so far?
And, will Ford restart the No's in the next series, or just continue on? :fraz:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Wignall had a mid 600s GTP delivered this week. I would assume they will continue with the numbers as you could not duplicate them. Wont be long before we start seeing 1000+ numbers. FPV rolled its 1000 production vechicle of the line not so long ago, about the time HSV rolled off its 40,000th production vechicle. Long way to go yet.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
But you've got to remember that HSV have being doing it for much longer than Tickford/FPV.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I will correct my first number quote, as that GTP (blueprint, silver stripes) is build number 797, the highest ive seen. Wignall have 4 GTs in stock at the moment. That car was deliverd just on Xmas and is the latest of there 4 cars.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My dad's T3 TE50 is build number 188... And it wasn't the 188th built. He requested that build number, and that's what they put on the car.

Which begs the question... Do they really mean anything? Meh

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
i kno fpv produced there 1000th car a few months back so there probably into 1200's now.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Supa R00 said:
i kno fpv produced there 1000th car a few months back so there probably into 1200's now.
greetings all
was that number counting the turbos that they were doing at the begining

regards
rod

·
Beastmaster
940 Posts
Who is the lucky bastard that gets 666?
Now that will be a BEAST of a car.......

·
Registered
282 Posts
LOL......I was pissed off as I missed by one (1)......Hope 666 is a black one

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
flappist said:
Who is the lucky bastard that gets 666?
Now that will be a BEAST of a car.......
I already got the devil's car - Pursuit 006!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Wignall in Mornington got delivered another GT last week and it was a real early one in the 200s. It was Citric Acid manual. I was rearly surprised to see one so early being deliverd now. I dont know the history of where it came from but it had 160km on it.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
"Limited" to 400 +

Build numbers are presently a little over 1300.

Stock levels are best described as "ample" despite the FPV website claim that 2003 plated vehicles are available in "limited numbers" - unless you count a third of total production as limited.

As of a few days ago Vic has a total of 118 vehicles occupying dealer floor and holding yard space while NSW has 105 and there are proportionally fewer in the smaller States. Auto GT's seem to be the worst of the builld mix (with 58 between the two majors) followed by Auto and Manual GT-p's tied on 49 apiece. Vic also seems to not like auto Pursuits as they represent 78% of the unsold Pursuit stock between those two States.

Cheers
Russ

·
Beastmaster
940 Posts
Pursuits sell well up here, especially the autos.....
Never seen one last more than a week.
Strange.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, how do the numbers work? I have a 2006 BF Mk1 super pursuit. It is number 0067. Does that mean that the has been only 67 built in a BF, or 67 including the BA Mk1 & Mk2 and BF series?

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi guys,i hav black pursuit ba no 43, fpv sent me email stating 220 ba pursuits and super pursuits were made but didnt know exactly know how many of each

1 - 18 of 18 Posts