Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
what happened to Skaife ?

• He was abused as a child?
  • His mother cooked from aluminium saucepans?
  • He lived under high tension power lines?
  • He was dropped at birth?
  • His parents were cousins?
  • He had to wear hand me down clothes to a private school?
  • He was probed at an early age by an alian space crew?
On the other hand maybe he is just a capable, but highly opinionated and self centred driver, who is carrying on like a small chill because he isn't getting things ALL his way anymore. :>

·
Registered
904 Posts
RED_EL_XR8 said:

hahahaha! that'd explain alot!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
RED_EL_XR8 said:

On the other hand maybe he is just a capable, but highly opinionated and self centred driver, who is carrying on like a small chill because he isn't getting things ALL his way anymore. :>
LMFAO:love it. :bsr: :angel:

·
"Tickford- Own the road"
299 Posts
gong_guy said:
Appeal got put back to Feb i think.
About Skaife: His parents were cousins? Sounds about write.....remember though its Marcos whos from Tassie lol

LOL man, thats funny, go the tasmans!

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
RED_EL_XR8 said:

ROFLMFAO

dont know why but i was in hysterics after reading that,

love ya work mate :hy:

lmfao

cheers.joe.

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
hahahahahahah thats up the top with all the other skiafe stuff on this forum!!!!!hahaha

james

·
Registered
89 Posts
Skaife appeal hearing to reconvene
CAMS Press Release
12 Dec 2003

The V8 Supercar National Court of Appeal will reconvene at 7pm, Monday 22 December 2003, at the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport’s National Office in Melbourne. The Court will continue to hear the appeal lodged by Mark Skaife with regard to the careless driving finding of the Stewards at the Eastern Creek V8 Supercar Championship Series meeting on 30 November 2003.

Mark Skaife will continue with his appeal against the Stewards’ finding that he was in breach of Rule B 6.7.2 (AVESCO Operations Manual), careless driving.

The V8 Supercar National Court of Appeal will continue to be chaired by Mr Ian Percy, who will be assisted by Mr Keith McKay and Mr David Turnbull.

The respondent representing CAMS will be Mr Robert Anderson.

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Chris Brooks said:
CAMS Press Release
12 Dec 2003

The V8 Supercar National Court of Appeal will reconvene at 7pm, Monday 22 December 2003, at the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport’s National Office in Melbourne.

Mark Skaife will continue with his appeal against the Stewards’ finding that he was in breach of Rule B 6.7.2 (AVESCO Operations Manual), careless driving./QUOTE]
<br>
Skaife may just have a point. His actions were Deliberate and pre-meditated and as such can not be considered careless.

Snozz will have more legals than the O.J. Simpson trial working on this one, the timing, the delays, the media stealth, its an absolute crock.

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Chris Brooks said:
CAMS Press Release
12 Dec 2003

The V8 Supercar National Court of Appeal will reconvene at 7pm, Monday 22 December 2003, at the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport’s National Office in Melbourne. Mark Skaife will continue with his appeal against the Stewards’ finding.
Lets hope he disrupts their chrismas drinks and they throw the book at him.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ambrose_1 said:
I dont think Skaife would know about this Forum or read it for that matter, which is good really its too good for him
If he did he would have his lawyers onto all the 'snozz is a dickead' people, and close the forum down for slander :) But i think he has a life, so go ahead and say what you want.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
33 Participants
gsw
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing