Ford Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
He put his bad driving down to his helmut being to front heavy and when he went aroung the corner his helmut fell forward so he couldn't see, go the almighty "snozzinator, he'll be back" "well get them on the f#c%king track next year snozzy, sorry skaife"

·
Registered
847 Posts
BS what kind of sh*t excuse is that, most of these guys do training with their helmuts on to help increase the muscles in there neck and reduce fatigue. WHAT A LIER.

·
Registered
96 Posts
TwinPiston said:
He put his bad driving down to his helmut being to front heavy and when he went aroung the corner his helmut fell forward so he couldn't see, go the almighty "snozzinator, he'll be back" "well get them on the f#c%king track next year snozzy, sorry skaife"
Did Skaife say that? What a fruit cake.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Skaife's neck muscles must be REALLY strong to support a schnozz that big with the G Forces of car racing.

I hear he is applying for special consideration next year as that big schnozz is an aerodynamic disadvantage when he turns his head sideways and it goes out the window. j/k

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Chris Brooks said:
Skaife appeal hearing to reconvene
CAMS Press Release
12 Dec 2003

The V8 Supercar National Court of Appeal will reconvene at 7pm, Monday 22 December 2003, at the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport’s National Office in Melbourne. The Court will continue to hear the appeal lodged by Mark Skaife with regard to the careless driving finding of the Stewards at the Eastern Creek V8 Supercar Championship Series meeting on 30 November 2003.

Mark Skaife will continue with his appeal against the Stewards’ finding that he was in breach of Rule B 6.7.2 (AVESCO Operations Manual), careless driving.

The V8 Supercar National Court of Appeal will continue to be chaired by Mr Ian Percy, who will be assisted by Mr Keith McKay and Mr David Turnbull.

The respondent representing CAMS will be Mr Robert Anderson.

Tonights the night! Hope they double snozz's fines for all his carry on, and make him stand with his nose in the corner for all his lies about falling helmets.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
I think if the snozz was to stand in the corner he wouldn't really be in the corner, more like the middle of the room.

·
fpv pursuit no 255
386 Posts
RED_EL_XR8 said:
How could a helmet fall past that snozz?
:rofl: :rofl:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
In all honesty, who really cares what happens tonight. What I saw at Eastern Creek was one of my personal greatest moments in motorsport. Skaife could get off for all I care. The fact remains.. he was the sucker who smacked into the fence! A beautiful moment in V8 Supercars if ever there was one..

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
FM said:
In all honesty, who really cares what happens tonight. What I saw at Eastern Creek was one of my personal greatest moments in motorsport. Skaife could get off for all I care. The fact remains.. he was the sucker who smacked into the fence! A beautiful moment in V8 Supercars if ever there was one..

hahaha! chucky ~~~> :nk: <~~~ skaife

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
FM said:
Your dead right the important stuff happened on the track, but it will be so much sweeter if Snozz is the only one in a red suit not going ho-ho-ho this chrismas. I hope Snozz hits so many walls in 04 , that he applys to join the masons. Cams should dictate he must wear helmets 2 sizes smaller from now on. :>

·
FM said:
Amen to that

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
I want to know the outcome of the steward's decision,we are all anxious to see what happen's to MS, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it so much.

·
Keeper of Rules.
74 Posts
The bugger got off :AAHHH:
Skaife appeal upheld
CAMS Press Release
22 Dec 2003

The V8 Supercar National Court of Appeal reconvened this evening at the CAMS National Office in Melbourne to continue to hear an appeal lodged by Mark Skaife with regard to the incident with Russell Ingall during Race two at Eastern Creek on Sunday 30 November 2003.

The Court upheld the appeal, on the basis that there was insufficient evidence to warrant a finding of careless driving against Mark Skaife.

The penalty of 30 championship points was quashed.

Written reasons from the Court, including recommendations, will be provided by 16 January 2004.

The $10,000 appeal fee will be reimbursed in full.

Mark Skaife was appealing the finding of the Stewards that he was in breach of Rules, careless driving, after an incident involving Russell Ingall.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Well I suspose it wasn't really his careless driving more staying on the track and provoking Ingal that I believe he brought the sport in disrepute, he and Ingal should have served similar penaltie's.

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
What an absolute crock. CAMS are the NRMA of motor sport. Enough cash you can buy any decision. Still its not gonna spoil my christmas, and I'm sure there are a lot of Holden fans who are no longer Skaife fans.

The fun thing is he is free to drive in exactly the same manner again. So look forward to hitting lots of concrete big-nose. Couldn't happen to a nicer ass-hole.

Oh did I mention SBR have the cup! :>

·
Registered
461 Posts
There were 2 incidents:
1. Skaife and Ingall come together and Skaife hits the wall.
2. Skaife stays on track and remonstrates at Ingall who swerves towards him.

Ingall is guilty on both counts, Skaife is only guilty on the 2nd..

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Devil CV8 said:
There were 2 incidents:
1. Skaife and Ingall come together and Skaife hits the wall.
2. Skaife stays on track and remonstrates at Ingall who swerves towards him.

Ingall is guilty on both counts, Skaife is only guilty on the 2nd..
Wrong!

1. Racing incident snozz plays jackass snozz hits wall. end of story.

2. snozz ignores rules and instructions and carries on like a pork chop in a jewish butchers. Russell swerves. Both guilty. (Great TV)

3. snozz carries on further in SBR pits. Jostling and verbally abusive. - escapes charge

4. snozz milks media with the greates case of bringing a sport into disrepute in modern times. - escapes charge (snozz likes NRL analogy that one would have cost him $1000's)

5. Bullshit appeal with the services of HLT (hoden legals team) and some cock in bull story about slipping helmets. - lots of costs but no charge

If you believe this is a fair outcome your are more dillusional than the average ***** *****.

Oh did I mention Ford & SBR have the cup.
HRT appearing in a wall near you soon roll on season 04!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
33 Participants
gsw
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing