Ford Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I agree Red_EL_XR8...particularly on point number 4. By bitching to the media about how "if this was another sport he would be out for a year" that is bringing the sport and its administrators into disrepute. Sure, he got off the careless driving charge...but he should have got a lot for this action coupled with bringing the law into his own hands by man-handling a member of SBR.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
:bs: bah i don't think i could hate HRT anymore than I do now :finger: :wank2: ...i guess all that crying and whining to the media worked :pin: :angry: we'll get the bastards again next year. Bring it on Holdy boys.... :flip: :flip: :fingers:

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
FM said:
In all honesty, who really cares what happens tonight. What I saw at Eastern Creek was one of my personal greatest moments in motorsport. Skaife could get off for all I care. The fact remains.. he was the sucker who smacked into the fence! A beautiful moment in V8 Supercars if ever there was one..
Well put mate! Skaife smacked into the fence and didn't even get to finish the race. That's what really matters. And watching the sparks flying off his commodedoor on the replay - priceless!

Having said that, it's b*llsh*t that Skaife got off as lightly as he did. Guess it shows that these sorts of things hinge on how much money you can throw at them.

Oh well, roll on 2004 season and another Ford championship victory!

·
Evil Holden Overlord
920 Posts
I had a big post on this all ready to go, but I realised that no matter what I said, you guys would just whinge and whinge and whinge, so I couldn't be f**ked.

I have never ever come across a forum that had so many cry babies.

You lose and you whinge. You win and you whinge. Clearly, you prefer whinging to racing.

Grow up people. Get over this anti-Ford conspirousy bullsh1t that you go on and on and on about.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Hobbes what the difference to us "whining" about skaife to you "blokes" at ls1 whining about ingall or should i call him what you guys have labeled him "bingall." really no difference huh....

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Hobbes said:
I had a big post on this all ready to go, but I realised that no matter what I said, you guys would just whinge and whinge and whinge, so I couldn't be f**ked.

You lose and you whinge. You win and you whinge. Clearly, you prefer whinging to racing.

Grow up people. Get over this anti-Ford conspirousy bullsh1t that you go on and on and on about.
Goodbye then. Has been nice knowing you.

Go have a whinge about us whinging somewhere else where you might get a little bit of sympathy.

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
Hobbes said:

So you've never been to ls1.com? :angel:

Hobbes said:
Clearly you think that Skaife can and should be able to do whatever he wants. No doubt you'd whinge if he got penalised for pushing another car off the track, no matter which badge was attached to the car.

Hobbes said:
What "anti-Ford conspirousy bullsh1t" are you talking about? The issue is that Skaife drove like a dickhead (oh, sorry, forgot, this is Mark Skaife we're talking about here) and tried to shove another car off the road. If Ingall was still driving a Holden, it wouldn't have made it any less wrong, and I'm sure we'd still be discussing it as it's a shining example of how unprofessional Skaife can be if he thinks he's not going to get a podium finish.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hobbes said:

Hobbes, if you told me that you ls1 forum boys wern't cracking a sad about Ingall when it happened, then I guess you would have a bigger snozz than snozz!!! Especially if Ingall got off.

Also See ya!!!!
We got the cup.

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
Hobbes said:
I doubt there'll bne whinging, or at least as much as you say there will be. I think there'll be a response to the points you put across in your post... which by the way I would love to see, because I'm at such a loss as to how skaife won that appeal. So Post it. I wanna see some reasoning here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The resoning is fairly simple - there wasn't enough evidence of Skaife driving carelessly. There was evidence for Ingall, the fact that he was steering into the side of Skaife. Agree, disagree, no matter it's done now.

From what I understand, the fine stands for Skaife's post-incident actions, and that's fair enough with me.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Hobbes said:

normally I don't get into these things but I have to say the amount of whinging posts in ls1.com.au when the incident happened is at least equal to what we see here.

I see no Anti Ford Conspiracy, neither does the Commodore Association of Motor Sport either I bet !

It is a Ford site and you can't really expect anything different.

When it gets down to it who cares?? The races have been run and won .. this is just the dust settling

·
Evil Holden Overlord
920 Posts
Simple fact is this: I've been reading this forum since day 1, and before that on blueovalnews.com when everyone was over there. People here used to come up with interesting conversations, and even though Ford was going through a rough time, it was mostly constructive talk about how things could be fixed. There were good people there.

Now, there just seems to be post after post of "Holden bribed blah" or "Blah must be on the take because Holden won". I see most posts complaining about Holden/Skaife/Murphy than I do talking about Lowndes/Ambrose/Rat ... You say this is a Ford site? By the amount of comments about Holden, you'd have almost had me fooled.

And no - things like this would not be seen at LS1.com.au.

what happened to Skaife ?

He was abused as a child?
His mother cooked from aluminium saucepans?
He lived under high tension power lines?
He was dropped at birth?
His parents were cousins?
He had to wear hand me down clothes to a private school?
He was probed at an early age by an alian space crew?

I hear he is applying for special consideration next year as that big schnozz is an aerodynamic disadvantage when he turns his head sideways and it goes out the window.
This kind of sh1te is just childish.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Mate not to start anything here but this sort of stuff does and did happen on LS1,I joined up there over a year ago and I posted only a couple of time's there and that was enough because I found myself doing what you are doing here,standing up for your team and being put down by other's,since then I havn't posted, what goes around come's around.

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Hobbes said:
Simple fact is this: I've been reading this forum since day 1, and before that on blueovalnews.com when everyone was over there. People here used to come up with interesting conversations, and even though Ford was going through a rough time, it was mostly constructive talk about how things could be fixed. There were good people there.

Now, there just seems to be post after post of "Holden bribed blah" or "Blah must be on the take because Holden won". I see most posts complaining about Holden/Skaife/Murphy than I do talking about Lowndes/Ambrose/Rat ... You say this is a Ford site? By the amount of comments about Holden, you'd have almost had me fooled.

And no - things like this would not be seen at LS1.com.au.

This kind of sh1te is just childish.
Don't like it, dont read it. Its not a hard concept to grasp. Throw a tantrum at a snozz taunt and you become a giggle to watch. Nothing more nothing less.

Glass houses and stones and all that aside. I think snozz is, and has, behaved like a spoilt child and he deserves to be mocked in fine old aussie tradition. And mock the fool I will.

Dont like it, dont agree, want to crusade the honour of your red army T-shirt, cap, flag, and bedspread go right ahead. Your not going to change a single opinion of anyone capable of self thought.

We dont hate you just because you drive holdens, but please dont park on the driveway.

Respect skaife, no chance, the boy dont deserve it!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Hook line & Sinker.. Good show Deccy.. :hy:

Just remember who hit the wall guys... & besides.. who gives a toss anyway.. :idk:

·
XA GS FAIRMONT 302
449 Posts
sorry people for the change of subject but has anybody got footage of jones bumping ingall off at nz because i just want to campare it to the snozz/ingall incident.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
33 Participants
gsw
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing