Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Respect the Bulge
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is against the proper etiquette for the Forum, but here goes. I have been away for just over a week and was wondering what had happened with GT522. When I looked at his details profile his signature is now simply “Gone”. I am not trying to create a fuss I was just curious.

Steven

·
Registered
780 Posts
:AAHHH:
Poor Bastard, it seems he got two dud cars in a row, its a wonder he didn't get the shotgun out (figuritively speaking). Like with Mondie, that much money spent and to be treated by FPV and or FMC what joy could you find in the cars anymore. Good For Customer Relations FPV :fly:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
GTP151 said:
I don't know if this is against the proper etiquette for the Forum, but here goes. I have been away for just over a week and was wondering what had happened with GT522. When I looked at his details profile his signature is now simply “Gone”. I am not trying to create a fuss I was just curious.

Steven
GT522 said:
I will answer that, its a disgrace that a new car like this has had so much replaced, its the furtherest thing from being original you could get. When I tell people, just ordinary people who know very little about them, what has actualy been done, they are gob smacked, most of them dont believe you, its actualy very embarrasing to say the least. I am going to drop 522 on the market very soon, as it is in a saleable condition, first time since ive had it, test the water at mabey the payout figure, possibly going to do anywhere between $15 to $20k on it, but it will be nice to get rid of the headache.
This may answer some of your questions.

Oh and I beleive the '522 could be sold' thread may have been removed as well.

·
In Pursuit of excellence
855 Posts
A shame really, Adrian and Jo were really nice people, he had some bad luck and was treated less than satisfactoraly by FPV, in the end they came to the party, but after some poor treatment by the dealer/dealers. I do feel for him

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hi, I am here very rearly now, just checking P/Ms and a very quick peak at whats happening.
I do notice that my thread has been deleted, I guess you are not allowed to be too negative on here, it seems to get moderated very quickly.
I did decide some weeks ago to stop coming on here due to my inabilty to be objective to what i write, it is very hard to stay posative and upbeat with what has happened to us with these cars. This has been a nightmare, I have NEVER ever had a car like this, if its not one thing, its something else, it was back at the dealer today, I have had to jump start it for three days in a row, so another half day off, go get that fixed, its driving me mad.
With the attacks I was getting on here, and the P/Ms Laminge was getting, I decided enough is enough, so I have withdrawn from here and also the FPVXR club, as my enthusiasm has well and truely killed, I would like to thank FPV for that personly.
On the car front, 522 has a new engine, the oil consumption at this point seems not to bad, used about 500 to 600mls for 2000km, thats good compared to before. 922 has had its week in the dealer, its ok now, still needs a couple of things, oil consumption is still a worry. I will be placing both cars on the market on Monday, I will try and achieve the payout figures, if I cant sell them privately, I will trade them and have to wear big losses, but im at the stage now where I cant wait to get rid of them.
I have been looking for replacements, my car will be a Nissan or Toyota dual cab turbo diesel 4 by 4, put a canopy on it, got a good work truck and off road car, as for the MRS, she will be getting a BMW 318i or a Merc C 180 or 200, they are both great cars, I doubt that we will have issues with either of those types of cars.
I have enjoyed the time on here, most people here are rearly great, I do thank you all for the support through some difficult times, I will stick my head in occassionaly to say gidday, Cam, thanks for those kind words, it does mean something to us, that some people do care. Regards GT 522 and GT 922

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
mate - try a VW. after the sand in the engine drama I had, I also sold out, and went euro.........It was a wise move for me.

I'm still staying happy and I'm like a smelly boot - i tend to linger......

·
Respect the Bulge
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GT 522 said:
Hi, I am here very rearly now, just checking P/Ms and a very quick peak at whats happening.
I do notice that my thread has been deleted, I guess you are not allowed to be too negative on here, it seems to get moderated very quickly.
I did decide some weeks ago to stop coming on here due to my inabilty to be objective to what i write, it is very hard to stay posative and upbeat with what has happened to us with these cars. This has been a nightmare, I have NEVER ever had a car like this, if its not one thing, its something else, it was back at the dealer today, I have had to jump start it for three days in a row, so another half day off, go get that fixed, its driving me mad.
With the attacks I was getting on here, and the P/Ms Laminge was getting, I decided enough is enough, so I have withdrawn from here and also the FPVXR club, as my enthusiasm has well and truely killed, I would like to thank FPV for that personly.
On the car front, 522 has a new engine, the oil consumption at this point seems not to bad, used about 500 to 600mls for 2000km, thats good compared to before. 922 has had its week in the dealer, its ok now, still needs a couple of things, oil consumption is still a worry. I will be placing both cars on the market on Monday, I will try and achieve the payout figures, if I cant sell them privately, I will trade them and have to wear big losses, but im at the stage now where I cant wait to get rid of them.
I have been looking for replacements, my car will be a Nissan or Toyota dual cab turbo diesel 4 by 4, put a canopy on it, got a good work truck and off road car, as for the MRS, she will be getting a BMW 318i or a Merc C 180 or 200, they are both great cars, I doubt that we will have issues with either of those types of cars.
I have enjoyed the time on here, most people here are rearly great, I do thank you all for the support through some difficult times, I will stick my head in occassionaly to say gidday, Cam, thanks for those kind words, it does mean something to us, that some people do care. Regards GT 522 and GT 922
I sincerely hope that your fortunes change on every level that the statement can be taken.

regards

Steven

·
Registered
610 Posts
GTP151 said:
I sincerely hope that your fortunes change on every level that the statement can be taken.

regards

Steven
Thanks for that, I hope so to.

·
Registered
610 Posts
philbie said:
mate - try a VW. after the sand in the engine drama I had, I also sold out, and went euro.........It was a wise move for me.

I'm still staying happy and I'm like a smelly boot - i tend to linger......
Hi, yep I think we will go Euro, the 3 series we had last year was a gem, shame i sold it, but yep I will stick my head in occassionly, catch up with you Philbie, regards Adrian

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
hey hi Adrian, get yourself a ute there tuff....lol..
Adrian i hope you find some happiness in your new cars, what ever brand they are..

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
Without wanting to start a fight here, can someone perhaps tell us why the other thread was removed? I didnt think it was in breach of any forum rules was it - and people have a right to know all the details of what can happen to their cars.

If Adrian was happy enough to tell us what was going on, what was so wrong with that? Or did FPV perhaps pull a few strings to get it removed to save from getting a bad image? If they did, id say their image just got a whole lot worse!

Here's hoping a lot of people learn from this experience.

·
Cleveland Powered
728 Posts
I'm not a regular poster in this forum but I was following this story hoping for a happy ending. It's all be said before, but there's just no excuse for this happening in the first place.

Best of luck with the new cars.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yellow Fire said:
I'm not a regular poster in this forum but I was following this story hoping for a happy ending. It's all be said before, but there's just no excuse for this happening in the first place.

Best of luck with the new cars.
^^^ What he said ^^^

I've followed this from go to whoa as well, all I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

Hope it all works out, good luck.

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Back2thefuture - to answer your question,

Moderators reserve the right to edit, modify and/or delete any information they seem fit without any reasoning being required.

I will also note here for the record that no mods or deleted posts are influenced by companies, people or parties outside of Administration of the forums.

posts re-started as a result of a deleted post are also subject to close scrutiny.

As such - we will squash this bud here and now, and look forward to hearing some good news about Adrians delema's in the not to distant future.

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
yeah something positive would be good ...constuctive is always better than negative...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
All the best for the future Adrian,hope everything works out ok and that you will be happy with the new cars.Hope to catch up sometimes cya.
Cheers John

·
gone
10,402 Posts
GT 522 said:
Adrian

You asked me to close the thread and move it???

Am happy to put it back

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.